Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

Such a lot of new things to try'n'find!! Awesome.

But I don't like the new aura system. It makes me invest more formas on my frames to keep the same mods I was using and use the auras at the same time. That will slow my mastery growth even more. And why making them with polarities? Part of the usefulness of the artifacts was changing them depending on enemy, equipment and missions to give and edge. Now, if you polarize the slot, you prevent yourself from using some auras.

And I HATE that my Rhino and Ember aura slots are polarized. You force me to use a forma on them just to get rid of polarity so I can use any aura whitout aditional mod points cost.

The aura slot is already polarized with the bar, and all auras have the bar polarity.  I really don't see the problem, especially since you can now upgrade them to make them even stronger.

Oh hey, its Archer! Got an account on the beasts lair forum?

Well ... i got it from otaku streamers 

btw it was mines and ... it was the case for me , ...

Have withstood low specs to play high end games 

so as i lag, 

Unlimited gamer works!

The aura slot is already polarized with the bar, and all auras have the bar polarity.  I really don't see the problem, especially since you can now upgrade them to make them even stronger.

Actually some of my frames have different polaries for auras. Frost and Vauban have bar, Rhino has V, Excalibur has none, etc. And really the upgrading is next to useless for some of the auras, a max energy siphon is the same strength (+ or - 0.1) as the old artifact, just now it takes mod capacity.

And ... is it only me whos failing to update? it finished downloading the 509 mbs , but now im stuck on the last 1 mb

stays at            0.0/1mb   

Restart ,

0.0/1mb

restart

0.0/1mb

retry

restart 

so on

Edit: Nvm .... guess it was my internet failing me tonight

Edited by BlissReie

Look again. Auras has, as with mods, V, D and - polarities. My Rhino and Ember are polarized V. So no, not bars for all.