Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

And ... is it only me whos failing to update? it finished downloading the 509 mbs , but now im stuck on the last 1 mb

stays at            0.0/1mb   

Restart ,

0.0/1mb

restart

0.0/1mb

retry

restart 

so on

Im there with you and i have a friend whos alreaqdy playing :/

Yeah, what's up with this?

Stuck at 0.0/1MB, I WANNA PLAY!!!

I'm having issues with the download as well. This has never happened to me before.

Can we get some sort of response about this?

I really hate to complain about such an awesome game, but as alot of ppl have stated the new aura system needs some tweaks. I'm not saying bring back the old system but the way I would do it is have the dedicated slot be of an unique polarity, one dedicated for auras. Don't make it part of the slots that can be polarized and make all artifacts that unique polarization. The good thing about the previous system was that you can change to any artifact on the fly depending on the circumstances and you should keep that option. Maybe you can even separate the mods from the auras by not allowing them to upgrade each other(maybe allow fusion cores to be for both). This would encourage others to farm the alerts that drop artifacts even if they already have them.

Edited by Jade_

I just tried to kill Captain Vor with my best gear and I have to say..I LOVE IT!

This is the kind of boss fights we should have. 

He is interesting and teleports everywhere, making him not just a bullet sponge for me to empty lead into.

I also love the design of the new solar system screen. It's easy to navigate and looks really really good.

So far, this has been a really enjoyable update for me.

Thank you, DE, thank you for all the hard work put into this.

EDIT: I love the new foundry too. Neat and easy to navigate.

The new Raptor boss is a little hard but he is still just a flying bullet sponge. He doesn't even seem to drop anything. Not even mats.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO