Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a good clan

TheJster442

Hey guys, I'm semi-new, and I've browsed the forums a lot about clan recruitment... and they all say that you need to be active, like a 7 day inactivity ban and people with no lives say 2 day inactivity ban.

Look, all I'm saying is, I'm look for a clan I can join that it doesn't matter that you're SO active that you seem to have no life... I play Warframe as a hobby, even though I'm still a 'kid' almost every weekend I play, and all clans that I've considered are like looking for jobs, so again, is there a clan I can join with no inactivity kick/ban and that is laid back, and able to discover all of Warframe with me?

If you consider, my info:

Main Account: Xbox One

MR: 4

IGN: TheJster442

Main Frame: Excalibur Rank 30

Weapons: Collecting more, but Maxed out Dex Weapons

Frames: Excalibur MAX

(Getting Blueprints to build many more.)

Thank you to any one who responds.

(EDIT: Anyone who is confuzzled about how it says on my profile here that I'm a PC member... I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account because I need to contact my Internet provider and change my proxy and firewall settings)

Edited by TheJster442

Oh man, I wish I can help. 

Our clan is semi-competitive as the only rules we have are that:

1. You can't be inactive for more than 14 days, and if you are about to be, message anyone that is active in the clan (or me) and you won't be booted.

2. There is no ban, but we do ask you contribute to the clan instead of leeching off of what we have done with the hard work we've put into it. Example is the Hema. 

The only requirement is MR8, but I can get you to MR8 if you'd want to join.

Our clan is all about helping players and I wouldn't mind helping you out, The trip to MR8 is easy.

If you ever decide to play pc side, message me, I will gladly add more to our little clan. We don't have a activity ban, so long as we know you play. We migh t remove people who have not played in months, if they don't tell us about going away......but that is it.