Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Weapon Balance Pass.

[DE]Rebecca

About Panthera, can you guys change the alt fire so it actually switches between the two alt fires likes it does on Zarr or Stradavar ? It would make the weapon much more usable for those who, like me, can't put their alt fire button on mouse 3. My mousewheel is kinda unresponsive.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you have invested any Forma into a nerfed weapon, when the Update releases there will be a single Inbox message generated on Login to give you an 3 day Affinity Booster and Forma Bundle (contains 3 Forma) to reconfigure your weapons as you see fit!

Regarding any Rivens you may have or are looking to pick up for any of the listed weapons: you can expect small changes to stats. Stay tuned for more information in the Update notes!

So if I've invested forma into every weapon on the list, am i getting affinity and forma for each? Because i probably have a combined total of 50 forma in the weapons you've listed, are you giving me a single 3 forma bundle and 3 day booster or is that for each one that i've invested in?

Also in response to Rivens: You should reset the Rivens for each of these weapons to 0 rerolls and refund the Kuva so that we can reroll them to better suit the new updated stats of each weapon. For example: My tonkor riven put my critical chance to 102%, but you nerfed the crit rate of the weapon, meaning that the whole utility provided by that Riven is now lost (guaranteed crits). I also have a buzlok riven that adds a large amount of impact, which is no longer as applicable due to your damage % changes. Etc etc.

Also, if you're gonna gut a weapon (simulor) you really should be changing it's riven disposition in direct response to that. You can argue that you haven't gutted the weapon, but i think we both know what the deal is.

Edited by Skaleek

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Attica

The Attica was the debut entry into Automatic Primary Crossbows! We've revisited it to perhaps bring it back into the spotlight of your Arsenal.

• The Weapon Recoil has been reduced.
  • The Fire Rate has been increased.
  • The Flight Speed of the bolts has increased.
  • The Critical Chance has increased to 25%.
  • The Critical Multiplier has increased to 2x.
  • The Ammo Capacity has increased to 20.

[JOYFUL, INCOHERENT SCREECHING OF DELIGHT]

Rebecca, I could kiss both you and the entire balance team (if one exists) for this miracle. I am fully aware that sounds wierd, but my baby (the Attica) deserves the love.

So the weapon that got most players interested in Maiming Strike is losing its best aspect the wave attack like DE please make it no CD if you are going to change it to this new System. The Telos Boltace is powerful and its only if moded with Maiming Strike it gets to a Broken status. Why can´t we have that kind of a weapon for the players who has this rare and powerful mod?
I know that the weapon it self if you got that close was also great tho that is not geting a nerf its the wave that is geting nerfed

Edited by ThaLegendaryCat
Making my point more clear

There's probably a fair bit more to do, but these changes are a damn good start. Re-purposing problematic weapons instead of nerfing them into oblivion is an excellent decision, as well. Hope to see more changes like these in the future.

Well, I guess I'm no longer going to be using the Tonkor. I'm assuming this is what you wanted. Self-damage in a horde-based shooter doesn't make sense. Even if you are careful around enemies, there are always factors outside your control (e.g. allies getting in front of you).

Edited by CherryPauper

2 minutes ago, ThaLegendaryCat said:

So the weapon that got most players interested in Maiming Strike is losing its best aspect the wave attack like DE please make it no CD if you are going to change it to this new System. The Telos Boltace is powerful and its only if moded with Maiming Strike it gets to a Broken status. Why can´t we have that kind of a weapon for the players who has this rare and powerful mod?

Because, just as you said, it's broken. Just because you got a rare mod doesn't entitle you to absorb all the fun in games so no one else can have any.