Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Weapon Balance Pass.

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, SilverWF said:

So why u can't live if someone uses Symulor or Tonkor? Huh?

Because the users of those weapons would rush ahead of the rest of the squad and murder everything. What's the point of playing if you don't get to do anything in a mission besides play "follow the leader"?

I'm so surprised about self-damage complaints. Like, it's too much of a problem? 

People became so lazy that they can not take a step back beafore shooting a croud of enemies? I never exeprienced problems with self-damage, it's obvious that it would be cheesy to shoot from the strongest launcher in the game right in the mouth of your enemy. 

Cmon, people, self-damage radius is melee-range, it is not affected by mods for explosion radius, i bet nobody will see the difference. 

It's just in the nature of WF community, you complain without even trying it out. Just stop

Since you're looking at the Buzlok, I'd really appreciate and celebrate it if you had a look at its reload time. It's 3 seconds, which is pretty rough, but I'm more concerned by the lack of any cancelling points. If you perform an action even a split second before it's completed, it won't reload. This is especially unforgiving since the new clip is actually inserted into the weapon well before the end of the reload time. Simply making it possible to perform an action at around that time without completely cancelling the reload would make using the weapon much smoother and more enjoyable.

4 minutes ago, OnyxRomance said:

Because the users of those weapons would rush ahead of the rest of the squad and murder everything. What's the point of playing if you don't get to do anything in a mission besides play "follow the leader"?

What a point to play in the same squad with oberon or nyx or any another absolutely pointless, slow and weak frame?

What a point to see the dumb with bow at survival? And I can bring here a tons of similar questions.

Afraid if someone would ruin your "originality"? Play solo then and noone would do that.

But this is random groupping and noone there MUST be cooperative with you, or help you or whatever. Wanna play in funny coop? Play with friends. But for randoms there is absolutely boring and stupid mission, that must be done as sooner as possible.

Edited by SilverWF

2 minutes ago, SilverWF said:

What a point to play in the same squad with oberon or nyx or any another absolutely pointless, slow and weak frame?

What a point to see the dumb with bow at survival? And I can bring here a tons of similar questions.

Afraid if someone would ruin your "originality"? Play solo then and noone would do that.

The point is to have fun. Having a setup that is over-optimized and perfect at clearing rooms takes all the fun away from your teammates, which is fine if you're playing with friends, but terrible for a game designed for randomized squads. 

There doesnt have to be a point to it so long as it is fun. 

Just now, SilverWF said:

Hate to say this, but when a frame is able to nuke entire rooms of enemies by clicking left mouse button without any risk, there's a bit of a problem. A Mirage with a Synoid Simulor would rush through the mission and kill the majority of the enemies. Heck, @[DE]Rebecca states in the original post that "We have nerfed 3 weapons (plus 1 variant) that we feel disrupts the co-op setting and pace of gameplay for most groups", which is exactly what a Mirage with a Synoid Simulor does...too well.

Just now, KyoBladezen said:

The point is to have fun. Having a setup that is over-optimized and perfect at clearing rooms takes all the fun away from your teammates, which is fine if you're playing with friends, but terrible for a game designed for randomized squads. 

Exactly. The point is to HAVE FUN. In my opinion, cheesy strategies like Mirage and Synoid Simulor should be relegated to friends or invite only, not the other way around, having public squads full of that crud.

love warfame love helping mentor new players but sorry to anyone that thinks any of these weapons was overpowered it sounds like you were lagging behind the pack every weapon,frame and peice of wargear has its niche mabye you were just trying to use a scalpel to do the job of a Fragor...

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Telos Boltace:

The only melee entry on the list is the Telos Boltace.

• This weapon is receiving a bit more of a mechanic change rather than a purely numerical change.
  • The Slide attack will create a vortex that staggers and draws enemies toward you.
  • The following Slide attack (after a vortex) will radial blast and ragdoll enemies away from you.
  • This 'back and forth' will be on a cooldown.

Since we are removing the main damage aspect of this weapon could you guys rewert the changes made to its effect?

Because with these theres no point in making its effect only work while equipping, since it doesnt deal any damage.

5 minutes ago, OnyxRomance said:

Hate to say this, but when a frame is able to nuke entire rooms of enemies by clicking left mouse button without any risk, there's a bit of a problem. A Mirage with a Synoid Simulor would rush through the mission and kill the majority of the enemies. Heck, @[DE]Rebecca states in the original post that "We have nerfed 3 weapons (plus 1 variant) that we feel disrupts the co-op setting and pace of gameplay for most groups", which is exactly what a Mirage with a Synoid Simulor does...too well.

so heres the deal that same build at level 200 plus falls off hard and becomes a joke this game gos far beyond level 100 sorties for those that dare to try

30 minutes ago, SilverWF said:

Before it was not too hard to carry the missions with my Symulor - for myself and for another 3 pointless dumbs with wrong frames and specs. Some of them joined just to lvlup their frames or weapons. It wasn't a problem for me (at least until lvl 90 of enemies) and I never checked their stuff.

But now, I would always do that and if something would be wrong (wrong frame, wrong weapons, not max lvl or wrong spec) - I would always blame and insult that morons.

And this is your fault, DE. You are forcing players to be unfriendly.

i laughed so hard at this

11 minutes ago, KyoBladezen said:

Finding yourself in the mission with the pointless Inaros/Ember/Mag/etc with bow at survival or excavation is FAR from being fun.

Also, about cleaning rooms in the one click - how about Zenistar?? Would it be nerfed too?

7 minutes ago, Dommino66 said:

so heres the deal that same build at level 200 plus falls off hard and becomes a joke this game gos far beyond level 100 sorties for those that dare to try

Exactly and for low-lvls Tonkor and Symulor was never the best weapons.

But all the OP-weapons-haters was never at high-lvls, so why they are hate it.

No, really, 1hr of Void survival with Attica or Panthera - please, someone, make a video of this!

13 minutes ago, Quanlain said:

People became so lazy that they can not take a step back beafore shooting a croud of enemies? I never exeprienced problems with self-damage, it's obvious that it would be cheesy to shoot from the strongest launcher in the game right in the mouth of your enemy.

You can step back all you want, if you're using your Ogris from afar to take down some targets, and another warframe blocks your shot in front of your face, you will go down.

And they won't, and you're not the one playing badly there.

I'm all against the Tonkor in its current state, but let's be honest, it's hard to keep track of bouncy timed grenade in the middle of a fight.

Especially in this game where you have to be really mobile. You're bound to be hit by one of your own detonations. After the nerf, this one random hit will kill you. Sounds very unsafe to me, I'd take a Penta, even without tether grenades, over those timed disaster any day of the week.

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Weapon Balance Pass.

If you have invested into a nerfed weapon, when the Update releases there will be an Inbox message generated on Login to give you a single 3 day Affinity Booster and a Forma per owned weapon to reconfigure your weapons as you see fit!

Regarding any Rivens you may have or are looking to pick up for any of the listed weapons: you can expect small changes to stats. Stay tuned for more information in the Update notes!

Thank you Tenno - see you soon.

a forma per owned weapon ? how about each forma you invested ?  tonkor need 6, are you going to give me 12 ? i have 2x tonkor lol ....ah...you can keep the booster. there are so many  other weapons to be tweaked, but this is a step in the right direction...( the self damage on launchers still makes me sad).

Just now, SilverWF said:

Finding yourself in the mission with the pointless Inaros/Ember/Mag/etc with bow at survival or excavation is FAR from being fun.

Also, about cleaning rooms in the one click - how about Zenistar?? Would it be nerfed too?

Since when did Warframe become such a competitive game? Must you win every mission? At the most it would usually be ONE idiot who brings a bow to a infested excavation, but other frames exists too you know. My 4 forma supra + riven can kill stuff as easy as the top tier guns in the game, but I barely get to use it because of people with your mentality "ohhh highest dmg done lol im carrying these noobs so hard". Your beloved mirage/telosboltace/ssimulor isn't the only things that can do "damage"

Just to show of WHAT weapons they are buffed. This is Panthera (4-forma + reaven mod!) against 145 lvl monsters

https://youtu.be/OYBG44oZROI?t=4m56s

And here is Miter

https://youtu.be/7ygAiPFShQg?t=5m30s

Pretty cool, huh? It barely scratches them, so what the heck they are buffing here? Increasing damage in 100 times? No.

Also, there is only ONE motser, but in the real mission there will be 1 bombard, 2 heavy gunners and 5-7 weaker enemies and probably buffed with ancient healer. WHAT the heck you would do against them with your damn Miter or Attica at your lovely Oberon?

Absolutely pointless and just bad changes.

Edited by SilverWF