Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Weapon Balance Pass.

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, StinkyPygmy said:

So somehow your experience is indicative of everyone elses experiences in the game and the wider picture?

Are u asking it for yourself, right? Or, wait, your experience is extremely right, but mine is wrong, because it's not like yours. I get u right?

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Also, did you miss the 10 other weapons that will actually be useful now?

Really? useful? Miter? pantera? did you missed videos, that I've posted some pages ago? Or you are just a fanboy, who would be happy from every piece of... balance that they feeds u? :D

1 minute ago, KRANOT said:

you really think the strongest assultrifle ingame can't handle 1 hour surv? thats pretty low expectations for a good weapon.

Don't talk, mate, just go to the Void with the camera.

4 minutes ago, SilverWF said:

Are u asking it for yourself, right? Or, wait, your experience is extremely right, but mine is wrong, because it's not like yours. I get u right?

When did I say that? you made the assertion, I simply responded. Stop with the straw man arguments... man.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

22 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

- Causacyst? Love it still. I see it about as much as any other weapon.

- Bladestorm Ash? Think that was the point. It was massively abused and almost the only ability people used. Still see ash around about as much as ever.

- Excalabro? Plenty and he is just as good as he's always been,

- Nidus? As OP as ever.

- Blessing trin was literally god mod and made even link pointless. Now you're just hurting your argument.

Sorry, not seeing your point hombre. Buff and nerf where appropriate. I'm not convinced you've been reading my responses.

-Caustacyst?  Dead and gone, honestly.  It's now just a scythe with a blind function that's detrimental to use most of the time (standing still is the leading cause of death in this game).  It's just another scythe weapon, and it hits just as hard as ever in melee range, but that's pitiful next to the reach of polearms, galatines, hammers (because of the knockdown slams) and of course whips.  All of those can do as much or more without needing the extra oomph from the blind function.  I RARELY saw it used, and after the nerf I've seen it less than 10 times (as far as I can tell).  I really miss this weapon, because to me it was a caster/mage staff weapon that had pokey bits.

-Nidus?  That stack change HURT him versus anything with guns, especially when he has to fight teammates for kills.  He's more rare now, and fading into the background a bit.  It takes him time to be good, and most players don't allow that.  Playstyles prevent Nidus from being a top-of-the-lists choice for non-endless missions now.

Otherwise mostly agreed.

Edited by Cytobel

3 minutes ago, SilverWF said:

Really? useful? Miter? pantera? did you missed videos, that I've posted some pages ago? Or you are just a fanboy, who would be happy from every piece of... balance that they feeds u? :D

You're not the one I replied to, so why should I care about anything you've posted?

2 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

When did I say that? you made the assertion, I simply responded.

At the previous page? Or u already forgot it? Wow...

17 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

- Causacyst? Love it still. I see it about as much as any other weapon.

- Bladestorm Ash? Think that was the point. It was massively abused and almost the only ability people used. Still see ash around about as much as ever.

- Excalabro? Plenty and he is just as good as he's always been,

- Nidus? As OP as ever.

- Blessing trin was literally god mod and made even link pointless. Now you're just hurting your argument.

Sorry, not seeing your point hombre. Buff and nerf where appropriate. I'm not convinced you've been reading my responses.

Regarding the paracyst, could you make it tether invulnerable targets? When Titania was released, I saw the possibility of having my own grineer balloon. Such a disappointment to see that only Scorpion grineer could walk with a balloon around.

10 minutes ago, SilverWF said:

Sure, record it with Soma Prime, go on.

Wait, are you smarming about people making it AN HOUR in Survivals?  THAT'S ALL?

That's barely a thing if you've made the right 'Frame and weapons choices.  Eximus enemies are rarely much past level 140 at that point, and most of the silly BS we do on a regular basis can take care of that.

Just now, SilverWF said:

At the previous page? Or u already forgot it? Wow...

Except I never said my experience was 100% indicative of everyone experience. I was illustrating the flaw in YOUR logic as you are the one that made the original assertion. But by all means keep throwing straw man arguments at me all day. 

3 minutes ago, Cytobel said:

Wait, are you smarming about people making it AN HOUR in Survivals?  THAT'S ALL?

That's barely a thing if you've made the right 'Frame and weapons choices.  Eximus enemies are rarely much past level 140 at that point, and most of the silly BS we do on a regular basis can take care of that.

Do not talk - just show.

2 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Except I never said my experience was 100% indicative of everyone experience. I was illustrating

And, usually, it is called "selfownage". Don't worry, you did it and got caught ^^

3 minutes ago, SilverWF said:

Are u asked it in the private chat? If u aren't ready to public don't go it.

The same solution for u as for simulor hater - just don't go public or u can find tonkorer there an he would steal your virginity :D

My god, you're unbelievable. I don't do this often, but just for you, I'm gonna hit that Ignore button.

@StinkyPygmy We have different points of view, that's fully okay!

Maybe you play more with your clan than just in random squads, i don't know. 

I'm here to both see other points and show my own. 

My point is that they are nerfing us too much and buffing too few to keep average balance of power.

I would love to feel i do progress in the game, not regress from playing it.

I love to see big damage numbers and to kill thousands of enemies in one mission. 

And as enemy scaling is surely overpowered by itself they should not take away effective weapons and frames until they are ready to fix enemies.

It's what i call balance - people should not get things harder and harder because DE wants more plat. Balance is to keep power of player and enemies at same level while bringing quality of life changes. 

Edited by Death_Master_

Just now, Death_Master_ said:

@StinkyPygmy We have different points of view, that's fully okay!

Maybe you play more with your clan than just in random squads, i don't know. 

I'me here to both see other points and show my own. 

My point is that hey are nerfing us too much and buffing too few to keep average balance of power.

I would love to feel i do progress in the game, not regress from playing it.

I love to see big damage numbers and to kill thousands of enemies in one mission. 

And as enemy scaling is surely overpowered by itself they should not take away effective weapons and frames until they are ready to fix enemies.

It's what i call balance - people should not get things harder and harder because DE wants more plat. Balance is to keep power of player and enemies at same level while bringing quality of life changes. 

Which is what this balance pass is about. Nerfs and Buffs where appropriate. It achieves exactly what you want.

1 minute ago, Cytobel said:

Look, Youtube "1 hour survival missions warframe".  There's plenty of choices.  Here's one:

I think you'll find it educational.  Ish.  I love how old it is.

It's just can't be real.... 2 years old video, that was made before huge nerfs of player's stuff and buff monster's stuff? Really? OMG...

Did any one tell them to look at why Telos Boltace is broken? Cause they will find its cause Primed Pressure Point+Primed Reach+Maiming Strike and Condition Overload. Now you may ask why that's the reason for it being powerful its cause Condition Overload gives you more base dmg based of status procs and the waves slash procs made it so you had at least one status on every enemy that you did not one shot. And why nerf it into the ground instead give it the Bansheee Sound Quake treatment so they cant complain about the FX.

Its Warframe we must have some op weapons for normal since enemy scaling is broken like try to push the Telos Boltace into the lv200+ territory and you will tell me that the broken S#&$ is Spores Saryn and Atterax since Atterax is not even fun to see.
Saryn is just powerful cause she is Saryn and I think that Saryn´s current kit is not op since it needs a brain and Equipment to be pushed into lv200+ territory cause of how spores works. And as a note the fact that Saryn Spores stack forever is great like some can call it op but then we are losing Covert Lethality and Equinox since Maim Scales as well if you have a Fatal Teleport Ash using a Covert Lethality Dagger.

So why are you totaly killing Telos Boltace when the Endo needed to make it to the thing that everyone hates is at least 41k Endo and 2 Rare Mods and 2 Primed Mods. And isn't the Primed mods meant for Veterans or why do they have a trade tax that only Vets laugh at? Cause for me 1 million Credits is a joke but for me when I was MR 6 that was more than I ever had seen at any time in my possession but now as a MR 19 player with close to 2000h in game according to steam I don't think that's a huge amount like I do all the raids semi Daily so why cant you just make it so that the players like me can have some Powerhouse weapons as a reward for being around as long as me and collecting most of the content in the game?

This is not conclave so its not PVP we are talking about we are talking about PVE so can´t the Veterans or Long time players like me have some reward for being around for a long time and paying you guys in hard work and support with plat purchases? Its not like any other players are hurt that badly by this you have SOLO as an option or just get your self a squad in Recruiting chat or through other recruiting tools if you don't have enough friends for your needs.

PS I LOVE SARYN so please don't nerf her.

1 minute ago, SilverWF said:

It's just can't be real.... 2 years old video, that was made before huge nerfs of player's stuff and buff monster's stuff? Really? OMG...

MR 2 player and you're concerned about NERFS AND BUFFS?  LAWL!!!

Okay, here's another guy that actually seems to get his S#&$ straight:

...And I expect you'll miss the pun completely.

1 minute ago, Cytobel said:

MR 2 player and you're concerned about NERFS AND BUFFS?  LAWL!!!

Okay, here's another guy that actually seems to get his S#&$ straight:

...And I expect you'll miss the pun completely.

May I ask u: why u posted this? I mean: how it's relevant to my question?

4 hours ago, 00zau said:

The buzlok getting base crit is so that you don't have to tag an enemy to deal damage. The base crit stats are enough that modding for crit will give the best damage, and then when you find a high value target you tag them and put your deeps into overdrive.

with the current 10% / 2.0 Crit Stats, Crits are already objectively the best Damage..... even without Weakpoint Crits.
i wish people in this Community were way better at math.

2DE.png

the lenses that invested in them I will be returned? the time invested in them? level what one already made? Thank DE!
do not answer offensive comments of this great community ;)
good weekend in Hidron xD

Just now, SilverWF said:

May I ask u: why u posted this? I mean: how it's relevant to my question?

Oh, you were looking for something relating to people running hour+ survivals.

Specifically, you said:  "Do not talk - just show".

Welp, I don't have ANY hour long runs recorded for your viewing pleasure, but I've seen a few such vids up.

Point is, I spend time looking into what people are doing to make these runs happen, to go for longer stretches, and what mechanics they're abusing.

Frankly Naramon makes runs like this more time-consuming than painful.