Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Coming Soon: Weapon Balance Pass.


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, fibrizz0 said:

I have a Tonkor, with formas and catalyst. And I understand the nerf, is really deserved.

What bothers me is not losing the formas or the catalyst, but the Greater Focus Lens I installed into it, because is the only one I got.

I am not at full end-game like, maybe, most of you, so i don't have much stuff.

Should I wait to the full balance pass before forma any other weapon? I don't wanna think about investing in forma a secondary or melee weapon and

get hammered again. Any advice?

 

P. D: sorry about my English, is not my native language.

As far as I know, they're not going to delete the weapon or reset it. You'll still have a Tonkor with all the things installed - it's just up to you whether you continue to use it, or decide that it's useless and get rid of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Otro problema mas.Porque no pro vais  las armas antes de quitar y lanzar nuevas? La verdad a mi cada día se me quitan las ganas de jugar mas, cuando una ya se familiariza con lo que tiene gasta formas a rebosar y para colmo ahora no me sirven de nada! 
Quien me va a devolver todo eso? 
Indiscutible mente  yo si esto sigue así dejo de jugar.Si ya somos cada vez menos, menos vamos a ser! 

 

Another problem more.Why not go the weapons before removing and launching new? The truth to my every day I do not want to play more, when one is already familiar with what has spends ways to overflow and to top it now they do not serve me at all!
Who is going to give me back all that?
Undoubtedly I, if this continues, I stop playing. If we are less and less, less will be!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

As far as I know, they're not going to delete the weapon or reset it. You'll still have a Tonkor with all the things installed - it's just up to you whether you continue to use it, or decide that it's useless and get rid of it. 

I know that, but if you were in my place, will you wait to the balance pass before investing in other weapons? That is my primary concern.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DualParadox said:

You mean nerf the two strong ones? ^_^

Nah. They've said that it will be buffing Unairu, Madurai, and Vazarin to catch up with Naramon and Zenurik. No need for doomsday callling where there is none to be had.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, fibrizz0 said:

Should I wait to the full balance pass before forma any other weapon? I don't wanna think about investing in forma a secondary or melee weapon and

get hammered again. Any advice?

If you invest in really weak or lower-middle weapon it probably will last long enough(as when they finish nerf top tier they probably will start nerfing mid tier weapons too).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, existingdark said:

Nope. People don't want anyone to have more fun than they are. 
Devs are supporting this idea.

 

I'm just as happy playing other games and not giving DE any more money. DE will take the side of the toxic players, and will continue ruining other peoples' fun. We saw this with the initial vaccume change, and while that was reverted and we thought they learned their lesson, this happens. The trend is already in motion, and it's going to F*** up the game real bad. I'll wait around a little bit longer, but if DE actually thinks this is okay then I'm jumping ship soon.

yep, i'm starting to agree, if DE is going to show they are going to listen to whiners and nerf weapons after lots of work (and real money for some people) after they have gotten their plat sales, then yeah, the long term trend here looks all down hill. I don't want to forma anything for a long time now as i'm loosing 10 forma on this balance pass as a net loss and i have nothing left to do BUT forma and try out weapons these days.  Lost a greater lens, and all that time invested too,  in weapons i don't want to use anymore.. I don't think anyone would have left the game if they didn't nerf those weapons but i think those nerfs WILL push some people to leave.

Funny thing is buffing other weapons up to those levels, then buffing enemies would result in essentially the same thing, without almost any hard feelings.

I know I'm never spending another $ on the game until certain things are either undone or offset with good actions (like say listening on vacuum) but over the last year that pile has only gotten more and more negative. I've gone from recommending the game to people a year ago to warning them off it now since i always feel I'm one more "screw you" away from leaving anyway and don't want to get people to join and then leave..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fibrizz0 said:

I know that, but if you were in my place, will you wait to the balance pass before investing in other weapons? That is my primary concern.

No, I wouldn't wait. Personally, I invest if I enjoy using the weapon. It's a loot shooter, and they're going to change weapons under our feet all the time. It's just a risk you take if you play the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try to keep this clean, since they removed all my other posts. I've been playing since day 1, Logged well over 1000+ hours, ive taken breaks but always came back. easily spent close to $1000 if not more over the years. I was Mastery Rank 21, Ive tried just about every weapon in the game, The Simulor WAS the best, i forma'd mine 6x &Spent 800p on a crazy Riven +106% dmg + 30%Dmg to infested -11% fire rate. Thats all about to be worthless and I'll get 1 Forma?  The reason the majority of people use the tonkor & Simulor is the other 100+ primaries aren't as good, theyre just not, all the weapons getting a buff are still terrible weapons, they're junk to say it nice, adding a little tiny bit of damage to the glaxion, really? Harpak, really? Still junk. Now everyone will be using secura penta, followed by the cries to nerf that. Ive seen it before in other games,  those games are ghost towns now, no one plays. People who didnt like the simulor on their team were just jealous, its a team game, affinity is shared, if you couldnt keep up youre probably not that skilled. You've got parkour with timers, survival, hacking with timers, but the simulor is too fast? My response, I quit, you're fired, I'm no longer a paying customer. I already Deleted and un installed the game. Troll away, give me more points, ban me for speaking my mind,I truly dont care because Im already playing something else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, persefoneinfierno said:

Otro problema mas.Porque no pro vais  las armas antes de quitar y lanzar nuevas? La verdad a mi cada día se me quitan las ganas de jugar mas, cuando una ya se familiariza con lo que tiene gasta formas a rebosar y para colmo ahora no me sirven de nada! 
Quien me va a devolver todo eso? 
Indiscutible mente  yo si esto sigue así dejo de jugar.Si ya somos cada vez menos, menos vamos a ser! 

 

Another problem more.Why not go the weapons before removing and launching new? The truth to my every day I do not want to play more, when one is already familiar with what has spends ways to overflow and to top it now they do not serve me at all!
Who is going to give me back all that?
Undoubtedly I, if this continues, I stop playing. If we are less and less, less will be!

Nadie tiene por qué devolverte nada. No se te quitaron las armas, ni los items, ni la diversion de haber utilizado elementos "rotos" o sin balance EN UN JUEGO GRATIS. Todo sigue ahí.

Pero indiscutiblemente tienes toda la libertad de dejar de jugar. Y ni te preocupes de que somos pocos jugando warframe, los que quedamos estamos bien ;)

Ultima cosa, por favor no postees texto bruto copiado de google translate. Carece de sentido alguno si no lo editas, y las personas que no hablan el idioma terminan más confundidas que antes. Saludos

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, padds said:

excellent news cant wait for the death of synoid and boltace!

but they aren't being destroyed, sorry to ruin your day but raw damage synoid simulor will still be a good weapon and nezhas will still use the telos boltace 

 

the Simulors focus is going away from orb stacking and being moved to the explosion caused when they collide/disappear, meaning mirages will be encouraged to shoot two or 3 shots and then alt fire key to make them poof instead of mindless spam. 

 

the telos boltace will still be the best sliding weapon, it doesn't matter if DE slows down the AoE it still is a fantastic weapon thanks to that one acoylte mod. 

 

so saying those weapons are dying is an overexageration case and point

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't gone through all the posts, I apologize if the question is repeated.

If I had a greater lens in a weapon that is about to be nerfed, is there a chance that in the same message you send a replacement?

If not, please consider giving the option to retrieve the lenses of those weapons

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, (PS4)THEFREAK420 said:

I'll try to keep this clean, since they removed all my other posts. I've been playing since day 1, Logged well over 1000+ hours, ive taken breaks but always came back. easily spent close to $1000 if not more over the years. I was Mastery Rank 21, Ive tried just about every weapon in the game, The Simulor WAS the best, i forma'd mine 6x &Spent 800p on a crazy Riven +106% dmg + 30%Dmg to infested -11% fire rate. Thats all about to be worthless and I'll get 1 Forma?  The reason the majority of people use the tonkor & Simulor is the other 100+ primaries aren't as good, theyre just not, all the weapons getting a buff are still terrible weapons, they're junk to say it nice, adding a little tiny bit of damage to the glaxion, really? Harpak, really? Still junk. Now everyone will be using secura penta, followed by the cries to nerf that. Ive seen it before in other games,  those games are ghost towns now, no one plays. People who didnt like the simulor on their team were just jealous, its a team game, affinity is shared, if you couldnt keep up youre probably not that skilled. You've got parkour with timers, survival, hacking with timers, but the simulor is too fast? My response, I quit, you're fired, I'm no longer a paying customer. I already Deleted and un installed the game. Troll away, give me more points, ban me for speaking my mind,I truly dont care because Im already playing something else.

Good for you!

Now if only more of the "outraged" players like yourself would follow this example... Perhaps the game could finally improve and evolve. It's been stuck in its own mess for years, and players refusing to relinquish their cheese are a huge part of the problem. 

Good bye, good luck, and may RNGsus stay with you in your future gaming endeavors!   

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, (PS4)THEFREAK420 said:

I'll try to keep this clean, since they removed all my other posts. I've been playing since day 1, Logged well over 1000+ hours, ive taken breaks but always came back. easily spent close to $1000 if not more over the years. I was Mastery Rank 21, Ive tried just about every weapon in the game, The Simulor WAS the best, i forma'd mine 6x &Spent 800p on a crazy Riven +106% dmg + 30%Dmg to infested -11% fire rate. Thats all about to be worthless and I'll get 1 Forma?  The reason the majority of people use the tonkor & Simulor is the other 100+ primaries aren't as good, theyre just not, all the weapons getting a buff are still terrible weapons, they're junk to say it nice, adding a little tiny bit of damage to the glaxion, really? Harpak, really? Still junk. Now everyone will be using secura penta, followed by the cries to nerf that. Ive seen it before in other games,  those games are ghost towns now, no one plays. People who didnt like the simulor on their team were just jealous, its a team game, affinity is shared, if you couldnt keep up youre probably not that skilled. You've got parkour with timers, survival, hacking with timers, but the simulor is too fast? My response, I quit, you're fired, I'm no longer a paying customer. I already Deleted and un installed the game. Troll away, give me more points, ban me for speaking my mind,I truly dont care because Im already playing something else.

 
 
 

if you cant handle a simple change, due to game balance. IE if more then haft people use the same weapon. it needs to be changed. why? becuse why waste time on other weapons if ppl use the same one only... BTW that weapon isnt that great and tbh only ppl who used it are ones who are 100% < some cuss word lol> and need to learn how to aim or play a fps right lol..... like really... also DE dosnt care about some toaster gamer rage quiting lol

 

btw its not even a big part of the game....very small part.. your raging over some like thing they changed the color of armor tbh... their soooo many other much better weapons.. :/ and i love how you bring up the amount of money you put into WF. braging about it lol....just sad....

 

also your rage post 100% shows you have NO idea what game balancing is OR how it works... its quite sad

Edited by Urska
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am hoping that when you state thet the rivens will change for the weapons this will not mean that my Harpak and attica rivens will not go from Strong to Faint. 

I have spent alot of kuva and time to get the rivens I was happy with and if this is detramental to the time I have spent on these I will not be happy. 

I specifically chose weapons that needed love instead of the top weapons as this was fun to mess with, now they are where I can use them viably it will be a slap in the face if these are now reduced. 

I also have rivens for the Buzlock and Glaxion as they were other weapons I wanted to mess with. I will now hold off on these as the comment on the rivens has me worried. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...