Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heads up: Prime Time 158 and Devstream 90 Postponed!

[DE]Taylor

We’re all ramping up for Octavia’s Anthem release soon on PC, but there’s still things to be done before you can bring symphonies to life with Octavia, or investigate the strange and disoriented Cephalon Suda.

Included with her release are a ton of QOL changes, balance passes, bug fixes, and more that our team is working tirelessly on to polish and tweak. As a result, we are postponing our Prime Time and Devstream this week in preparation of Update 20.

If you want a look at just a few things to expect in the coming release, be sure to check out our teaser site here, as well as our Dev Workshop on coming Weapon Balancing Passes

We know you’ve been patiently waiting for our next big update, and we’re so close (and so excited) to getting it in your hands! See you back on Twitch next week, Tenno!

:community:

3 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We’re all ramping up for Octavia’s Anthem release soon on PC, but there’s still things to be done before you can bring symphonies to life with Octavia, or investigate the strange and disoriented Cephalon Suda.

Included with her release are a ton of QOL changes, balance passes, bug fixes, and more that our team is working tirelessly on to polish and tweak. As a result, we are postponing our Prime Time and Devstream this week in preparation of Update 20.

If you want a look at just a few things to expect in the coming release, be sure to check out our teaser site here, as well as our Dev Workshop on coming Weapon Balancing Passes

We know you’ve been patiently waiting for our next big update, and we’re so close (and so excited) to getting it in your hands! See you back on Twitch next week, Tenno!

LLLIIIIMMMMBOOOOOO!!!!!!! 

Please.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Well, so it means no umbra on U20 as it was expected regardless of players waiting for it since way before u18 (The Second Dream) was released.
b0llo.gif
Looking forwards to the next cinematic quest. in order to finally have a reason to jump back in game

Edited by ----Legacy----

4 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Well if the hype train demands that Prime Time and Devstream be skipped....then by god so be it.

TLwCTT.gif

8 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Well, so it means no umbra on U20 as it was expected regardless of players waiting for it since way before u18 (The Second Dream) was released.
b0llo.gif
Looking forwards to the next cinematic quest. in order to finally have a reason to jump back in game

Hey, No one said umbra was coming even remotely soon(TM), let alone U20. I hope umbra never comes because I want to watch the forums burn. On the flip side, I want it to drop ASAP because I think I'm about as sick of hearing about umbra as Steve is.

Thanks a lot Chinaframe, ya rat bastards. 

Wait... so Octavia is really Update 20...? 

They've got to be planning something secretly in the wake of The War Within escapade. We haven't gotten much substantial content since The Glast Gambit last year, and this update is looking incredibly slim. I think they just want to surprise us.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I have to admit, from the teaser, what i liked the most was Octavia. And even that was like "oh, looks cool"

but the weapon balacing? The weapon @(*()$ balacing? OH GOD YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

CAN'T WAIT :D

51 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Hey, No one said umbra was coming even remotely soon(TM), let alone U20. I hope umbra never comes because I want to watch the forums burn. On the flip side, I want it to drop ASAP because I think I'm about as sick of hearing about umbra as Steve is.

Thanks a lot Chinaframe, ya rat bastards. 

It was supposedly being released shortly after TSD until suddenly 

I still waiting for these 2 months to end, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.