Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

slayers conclave ideas

Slayer116

I thought about how much I hate conclave and wanted to share my ideas/input on it. I think a good game mode to implement would be a simple hide and seek however as you can imagine this would be very boring on the small maps we have on conclave so I also would like to point out having bigger maps would be nice. A few other gamemode ideas I had in mind would be like a infection zombies vs humans type of thing also I was thinking a gamemode where you go around and there is a few amount of people that try to kill others in secret and the other players would be trying to discover and kill the hidden killers. I was also thinking an attack/defend objective could be an interesting gamemode type. that's about all I have for now please comment below what you think if you think conclave is fine as it is then you should probably go see doctor tengus...

that's one of the things I was referring to "I hate conclave but I've seen some nice games on twitch, but don't want to buy them, so maybe get them in warfrum pvp?"

what I am getting here is that you can buy conclave games on twitch but you can get them for free in warframe pvp?

44 minutes ago, murdello said:

I would advise the following:

Play a solid amount of Conclave - judge/feedback later

I am going to be getting back to pc very soon. Once I get the feel for it again ill pal around with you Slayer. The mechanics are the same and I plan to plug my controller into my pc so I don't have to spend another year perfecting a style. 

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)Aeries Vendetta said:

I am going to be getting back to pc very soon. Once I get the feel for it again ill pal around with you Slayer. The mechanics are the same and I plan to plug my controller into my pc so I don't have to spend another year perfecting a style. 

If you mean help with conclave I should be fine although if you are transferring to PC and need some help getting back to where you are on xbox hit me up.

The problem here isn't the OP's lack of experience, it's that the OP has failed to developed substantial feedback.
This topic sounds more like a diary entry than a feedback post.

Here is a one-sentence summary of the OP:
"New game modes: hide and seek, zombies vs humans, kill the hidden killers, attack/defend"
Notice that the summary retains every valuable detail originally present in the OP. Not many of those, are there.

This is nothing more than idea soup.
Unseasoned, canned, idea soup stock. Basically chicken juice.

This thread should've ended at the first reply:

On 3/22/2017 at 11:54 AM, NeithanDiniem said:

Rather hard to critique with so little detail on each game mode.

2 hours ago, SevenLetterKWord said:

The problem here isn't the OP's lack of experience, it's that the OP has failed to developed substantial feedback.

"New game modes: hide and seek, zombies vs humans, kill the hidden killers, attack/defend"
Notice that the summary retains every valuable detail originally present in the OP. Not many of those, are there.

It's hard to give honest feed back when you have less than 1000 kills in conclave. Many of us have well over 10k or have been around for a long time. We are not discrediting your opinion or feed back but to have more ground to stand on when being critical of a game mode it's best to have some background in it. 

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:17 PM, SevenLetterKWord said:

even though it may be little to none feedback I feel it will draw players towards conclave rather than finding the weapons that deal the most damage and getting bored from either losing or winning. if you could just imagine at least one thing is if we had team vs team conclave on a map more like the maps we fight corpus/grineer/infested players will be more bound to use guns others aren't using and also the teams possibly working together to actually get somewhere think about it adding team work aspects like that 4 players vs 1 that's running around doing his own thing while the rest of his team fights back the chances of the team that's using full team work have a better chance at winning plus they can introduce stealth into conclave just by making bigger maps.

8 hours ago, Slayer116 said:

even though it may be little to none feedback I feel it will draw players towards conclave

Actually, I believe that an overwhelming number of underdeveloped, uncompelling, and imbalanced game modes would push players away from Conclave.

Some of your suggestions, like "zombies vs humans" or "attack/defend" are asymmetric and thus especially vulnerable to imbalance.
You have neglected to propose any means to mitigate this.

Some of your suggestions, like "hide and seek", are just plain boring.

Your thread consists entirely of ideas copied from other games, and you have failed to justify the implementation of a single one.