Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please deliver us more Warframe in the future?

Spiderz

i don't really mind the cost of everything, the purchased currency seems adequate although many of my clan members would disagree with me.

i do however want more content, that we all agree on, currently the game is roughly 500MB and uses this rather intuative and impressive system where it randomly generates each scenario using a collection of rooms and textures, some of them i would imagine are fixed, but for the most part it's randomly generated

in the end, there are only a handful of enemys and but the randomly generated missions greatly increases the replay value

i ask that you make more and more content using this same system so that in a week from now, i don't become bored with the game, conisdering the lack of PVP.

i would very much like to cut new things in half in the future, perhaps try and get more staff or/and investors

best wishes and merry christmas

~ Spiderz

Spiderz - couldn't agree more. We have a ton of new stuff coming down the pipe, which I can talk about when the team gets back from a much-needed rest. Thank you for your support!

Might i suggest laying out a plan for us to look into. like

----Timeline----

[Alpha] [content] [content] [Closed Beta] [Content] [we are here] [Content] [Content] [Content]

I think it's pretty obvious that will be more content, but be patient, this content takes time to me created, and besides, you're new, so you couldn't see how many things were added and fixed since the beta started, again, be patient, DE won't let us down, they worked really hard in the Update 5

i'm sure its come along way, it seems to me that the sooner we test new content the better, i look forward to the new year

DeadlyShadow, have you ever seen discussions here about a PVP element? i came into Warframe thinking it would host a competitive multiplayer along side the PVE - while its refreshing to play a non-PVP game - i believe a PVP element would be warmly welcomed.

xtremely amazingly awesome is exactly what we want. G'day Spiderz, i'm right there with you on the new content bandwagon. Its hard to be patient for the content when what we are currently playing is both extroadinarly juicy while being only very narrow in depth. So to DE and to anyone else reading this, I think Spiderz would agree with me that the desire for MORE is based solely on how quality the current offering is and has very little to do with any immature disatisfaction... I too want more things to cut in half!

All in all, Warframe is a great game in its current state and frankly I do not wish to rush the DEVS on new content, as much as I would like it lol...PVP is something I would be intrested in but I wonder how swordplay would work considering the one hit kill...But hey, im sure the devs can pull a few strings and balance it out.

I would so love more Warframes, not just for ability purposes but because they look so dang COOL!!! The art style is so distinct and really carves out a identity for the game itself! Keep em coming!

\m/