Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith?

(XBOX)Kvetching Kiwi

Question

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Charlie Hotel11 said:

As a solo clan holder, I have to grind the heck out of the new clan alert. How many people do I need to evac to get the ignis fully built w/ potato?.

look at the victory tier and you'll see how many points you need for the reward

Edited by NobleParadox96

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Charlie Hotel11 said:

As a solo clan holder, I have to grind the heck out of the new clan alert. How many people do I need to evac to get the ignis fully built w/ potato?.

Being a Solo clan member, your clan is a Ghost Clan. You will have to rescue 65 Crew Members on the 3rd mission to earn the BP and i dont think you will manage to earn the Built + Slot + Catalys version as it requires 4000 Points from Ghost Clan. In that case you would have to rescue 1000 Crew members in a single mission.

On 3/20/2017 at 10:59 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Ghost Clans must earn: 4,000 Points.

As I understand, you need to have a total of 4,000 points (sum of all personal best scores of clan members) to get the Ignis Wraith + Slot + Orokin Catalyst after the event (maybe via inbox).

1000 rescues.  It will take you probably much more than 3 hours to rescue 1000 #$%#$%#$.  If you do that, you will have ignis three days earlier and a slot + Catalyst ( lets round to 35 plats)

Intead of doing that, rescue 65 #$%#$%#$ in 30-40 minutes. Spend another hour farming for parts to trade to get 35 plats 

You will gain 1-2 hours for your life for the same result in the end of three days.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

As I understand, you need to have a total of 4,000 points (sum of all personal best scores of clan members) to get the Ignis Wraith + Slot + Orokin Catalyst after the event (maybe via inbox).

If you get to victory tier as a clan, you immediately receive the ignis wraith. No need to wait until the event is over.