Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lor players with bad attitudes...

I simply must express my disgust for these people, as it never ceases to become an ongoing theme while participating in this trial mission. 

First of all, if your team has not agreed I upon which warframe to use before the mission starts, do not get angry that people don't bring a trinity, nova, or loki...

Second, if someone makes a mistake or if you make a mistake, why blame the entire team by swearing and belittling  instead of providing a resolution??

Thirdly, this has happened EVERY time I have hosted this mission, with experienced players.. I had to abort because it was getting so toxic, and I hate to see adolescent behavior and bringing other's down simply because you are failing...this is supposed to be a community of helpful people...

Seriously, never again, I'll trade or buy the rest of my arcane gear...

Experienced teams don't agree on what warframes to take, they know what to take for the most efficient run just by looking what frames are already taken in the squad. Besides if the squad was positioned as experienced in recruit channel, you should not make mistakes at all and any criticism over a mistake is justified. If you need to provide a resolution for somebody's mistake, the squad is not experienced at all.

Aborting is the most immature thing to do if people are getting the job done and your only issue is your thin skin.

32 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Experienced teams don't agree on what warframes to take, they know what to take for the most efficient run just by looking what frames are already taken in the squad. Besides if the squad was positioned as experienced in recruit channel, you should not make mistakes at all and any criticism over a mistake is justified. If you need to provide a resolution for somebody's mistake, the squad is not experienced at all.

Aborting is the most immature thing to do if people are getting the job done and your only issue is your thin skin.

I abort because people start standing still like statues texting in the in game chat while the mission remains at a stand still, while the job is not "getting" (becoming) "done" (I think you mean finished).. i'd rather not waste my time bud... and your assuming, convoluted, and ignorant attitude just goes with the flavor and proves my point...

Edited by (PS4)Neon-Psychosis

doing raids with randoms is as bad an idea as you can get, what on earth were you thinking? you should only ever attempt stuff like LoR with a close-knit group of friends who can actually do a few attempts before they start yelling at each other, pugging it is just asking for trouble.

sorry that you encountered such toxicity, but unless you get some friends, toxic players are a risk you have to be prepared to deal with, even if you recruit them via chat. a lot of people love to try and be the leader of raid groups. too many Chiefs and not enough Indians, as the saying goes..

33 minutes ago, Sh4d0wCZ said:

I think i catched the point of what this guy wants to say and i agree with him completely..

For example squad is formed to run LOR

Im gettin my excal with max range and duration build for CC role i got build tested and done especialy for LOR CC role...i can support squad as a CC with excal just fine and i still got toxic comments on why the F*** i take excal and not Booben?! 

OR im standin on pad so squad mates can move with traverse but manic appears and tries to take me down i get rid of him in matter of seconds but in this procces i am forced to step off the pad and again im gettin BS comments like "STEP ON THE FUCKIN PAD NOOB!!"..even tho whole area of mobs is blinded by RB but i just stepped for 3 fuckin seconds off the pad...and it really doesnt matter if i go with experienced or unexperienced players...its true that most of ppl that are goin on LOR wants to have it done asap or whatever but LOR is based on teamwork communication etc. And when theres someone who thinks hes a god proffesional and blames everyone in chat kickin off some vulgarism and childish behaviour then the raid can get really annoyin..like i understand that everyone wants to have LOR completed perfectly but actin like this with toxic comments is really not the way how to treat other members of squad no matter what they did..when i was first time on LOR squad mates just waypointed places where i have to go and shortly said what i have to do and what we need to do as squad...and we nailed raid with np..

So it doesnt matter if u got pro squad or not...its all about communication..and treatin others 

My point exactly, communication is key in trial missions, and placing blame when it's a team effort makes absolutely no sense...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

doing raids with randoms is as bad an idea as you can get, what on earth were you thinking? you should only ever attempt stuff like LoR with a close-knit group of friends who can actually do a few attempts before they start yelling at each other, pugging it is just asking for trouble.

sorry that you encountered such toxicity, but unless you get some friends, toxic players are a risk you have to be prepared to deal with, even if you recruit them via chat. a lot of people love to try and be the leader of raid groups. too many Chiefs and not enough Indians, as the saying goes..

I actually agree, and if people would comment more about mission progression and strategy and less about blaming every single event down to every movement on everybody else, then perhaps I would be more tolerant...

2 hours ago, (PS4)Neon-Psychosis said:

I abort because

You abort because you're easily triggered. In response to my comment you posted a message here and sent 2 more messages to me in private, which were actually copies of what you posted here. Seriously? Going mad over me stating obvious things and repeating same stuff 3 times? No wonder you abort if anything goes wrong.

7 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

You abort because you're easily triggered. In response to my comment you posted a message here and sent 2 more messages to me in private, which were actually copies of what you posted here. Seriously? Going mad over me stating obvious things and repeating same stuff 3 times? No wonder you abort if anything goes wrong.

Lol, the duplicate message was an accident, not anger...

2nd, I did view your posts, and 95 percent of them are negative and trying to phish other users into arguments, so that's why I called you ignorant... you are obviously one of the people that needed to read this post, and obviously one of the plagues running lose on this forum.. and fyi (And me correcting you once again since you seem to think you know my mentalities while playing warframe) I aborted because I'm not a fan of negativity or players bashing other innocent players..

Go check out this guys posts, pure salt... seaurchins is the user name.. IGNORED! Lol...

Edited by (PS4)Neon-Psychosis

Yea, I see how not anger was it, receiving another PM from you titled I'm duplicating thus just to piss you off lol. And you're the one complaining about bad attitude, trying to shame me here and fill my inbox with your dublicates? Now that's a marvel lol

1 minute ago, SeaUrchins said:

Yea, I see how not anger was it, receiving another PM from you titled I'm duplicating thus just to piss you off lol. And you're the one complaining about bad attitude, trying to shame me here and fill my inbox with your dublicates? Now that's a marvel lol

That's called trolling... lol...

1 minute ago, SeaUrchins said:

dublicates? You mean duplicates? Lol...

27 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Nope, that's raging over someone else's opinion and it will simply put off even those few who could have sympathized your failed LoRs.

Rage when I'm sitting here with a smile on my face and perfectly calm? Lol, ok bud, whatever you say, and your non-existent life has officially begun!

Public raids are your issue. You should try to join a clan to prevent toxicity. Also, aborting a raid even with toxicity is the worst thing you can do. I advise you look for a clan that does daily raids, or every time you meet friendly players friend them and make a premade team. 2x Nova (Portal and MP)  2x Volt 2x Trins (Ev/Bless) and Rhino Stomp are a standard team for raids.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Neon-Psychosis said:

Rage when I'm sitting here with a smile on my face and perfectly calm?

Perfectly calm people don't go copy pasting their replies to PMs and sending them over multiple times, attempting to troll, which is a deliberate violation of the forum rules. Thing is, you can't really complain about bad attitude as long as you have it yourself. It just makes you look like hypocrite no, hyppokrit, go ahead and tell me it's spelled wrong in your perfectly calm manner and don't forget to PM it twice too, as you usually do in those fits of perfect calmness lol

3 hours ago, SeaUrchins said:

Perfectly calm people don't go copy pasting their replies to PMs and sending them over multiple times, attempting to troll, which is a deliberate violation of the forum rules. Thing is, you can't really complain about bad attitude as long as you have it yourself. It just makes you look like hypocrite no, hyppokrit, go ahead and tell me it's spelled wrong in your perfectly calm manner and don't forget to PM it twice too, as you usually do in those fits of perfect calmness lol

Non-existent life....

4 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Public raids are your issue. You should try to join a clan to prevent toxicity. Also, aborting a raid even with toxicity is the worst thing you can do. I advise you look for a clan that does daily raids, or every time you meet friendly players friend them and make a premade team. 2x Nova (Portal and MP)  2x Volt 2x Trins (Ev/Bless) and Rhino Stomp are a standard team for raids.

Right, pre-mission preparation is vital...

I just refuse to tolerate players spending nearly ten minutes texting each other wasting mission time...aborted! Bad attitudes yield bad results, forthcoming swift justice..

While there is some people with bad attitude in the raid groups of warframe, i have to say, most (95%) are perfectly welcoming as long as you don't bring something too weird or blatantly wrong.(Blind excal is not that great for lor anymore since the blind doesn't affect hidden targets. )As far as i recall, if you host, nobody cares what you bring since the raid is really easy to do with 4. I was pubbing them daily with Nezha for at least 1 year and stopped like 1 month ago so i know. I refuse to believe the community got this bad in 1 month. If the party got toxic, there is probably a reason for it(Someone not doing his job.)

last but probably the most important part, DO NOT GET OFF THE PADS IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON IT. no matter the reason. get downed on them as to keep them active.

Getting off the pads may down your entire team in lor or worst, fail it completely. The only times it's acceptable is during the first part and last one.

Also yes, trolling is not accepted on the forum and i think, correct me if i'm wrong, may result in a ban.

Edited by Onlyhavok

10 hours ago, (PS4)Neon-Psychosis said:

I simply must express my disgust for these people, as it never ceases to become an ongoing theme while participating in this trial mission. 

First of all, if your team has not agreed I upon which warframe to use before the mission starts, do not get angry that people don't bring a trinity, nova, or loki...

Second, if someone makes a mistake or if you make a mistake, why blame the entire team by swearing and belittling  instead of providing a resolution??

Thirdly, this has happened EVERY time I have hosted this mission, with experienced players.. I had to abort because it was getting so toxic, and I hate to see adolescent behavior and bringing other's down simply because you are failing...this is supposed to be a community of helpful people...

Seriously, never again, I'll trade or buy the rest of my arcane gear...

Seems that you are the problem , not the "bad attitude players" that you mention . Only in this post you attack people that tell you thing that you dont want to heard ...