Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Loadout Slots Needed in the Arsenal

viperfang4

I think that the current amount of slots you are able to get for loadouts is not enough and limited to a time when Warframe had less frames. I like keeping each warframe in a separate slot and labeling that slot the warframe's name, but lately since I am MR 23 and have every frame, I can no longer do that. I can only get 17 slots (when extras are bought with plat) and there are 31 different frames (counting regular and prime together as 1), 14 frames don't get loadout slots. To balance this, I believe that we should now get a loadout slot every mastery rank and should be able to buy up to 10-15 now to cover all the frames. 23+10 would cover 33 frames, which is good until some more frames are released, 15 bonus to buy would cover it for awhile. This is honestly just a late game QoL issue. I am curious if anyone else finds this an issue and agrees/disagrees with me.

Edited by viperfang4

15 minutes ago, viperfang4 said:

I am to that point as well, I don't see why there needed to be such a small cap on it.

Probably the same reason why there's a Riven cap. There's a limited amount of space for every player profile.

A loadout for every frame is impractical anyway. You can make do with a loadout for a specific purpose, and have leftovers.

A lot of people have asked for this as well. I want one for every frame VERY badly. I am not talking like, every frame you ever own, but I mean you should be able to make one for every warframe minus duplicates and primes and such. As in currently there are what 31 frames in the game? That would be the max amount you can purchase, even if they decide to go the warthunder or other F2P game route and after the first 5 start charging you a little more for each one you purchase.

I want to be able to unlock a frame, build a look, a gear set, and an entire theme for them if I want and have a loadout for it. It urks me to no end that I can't do that.

Edited by Echorion

51 minutes ago, AlphaSierraMike said:

Probably the same reason why there's a Riven cap. There's a limited amount of space for every player profile.

A loadout for every frame is impractical anyway. You can make do with a loadout for a specific purpose, and have leftovers.

this. as much as i would want to have a loadout for every frame.

the way i get around it is by using my last loadout as an "extra" to change to whatever i need at the occasion, or just to make themed builds.

58 minutes ago, AlphaSierraMike said:

This is the reason why loadouts should be stored on the PC. No need for it to to be on database nor should there be a limit in such a game.