The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sobek... (Edit: I Just Got One! Read Now!)

Rengakun

Sobek is a major letdown.

The model is so tiny it's silly, and it's damage is just pathetic(and so is ammo efficiency as a result).

It could maybe work if it had some special property going for it, but as it is, it's just super weak.

I expected a lot more from the first shotgun that looked good enough for me to get one.

Not as accurate as the Hek, I feel its firing abit slow

after modding it with Point Blank and acc blast its beginning to be OK trying to get blaze and to lv 30 and outfiiting it dmg mods and see how it "shines" if ever.Currently unmodded wise its needs a dmg buff to at least 70.

I just got mine this is the worst shotgun in game and I do not even think their is even a risk of me being a lair when I say that. 4 shots doing 10 damage each can never do good damage no matter how it is modded. This weapon is so bad it can't be modded over like a Grakata and made good it will at best be less terrible. I am afraid they are planning to nerf the other shotguns to its level.....

Hey guys stop complaining about the looks and size of the sobek....its amazing in both size and looks and the devs don't need to change a thing in those areas. Shotguns are characteristically small and compact and this sobek fits the role of a perfect almost auto shotty(with the fire rate mod) that is small and compact and usable....the looks, well its space age so stuff looks and operates differently form modern day convention and your fanciful ideas of the rocket-launcher sized shotguns that look rather ridiculous and way way out of proportion. The sobrek is exactly what this game needs which was a very small compact and fast firing shotgun for guerrilla and on the go tactics like tenno so STOP COMPLAINING.  HOWEVER!!!!!!, the sobrek needs a major damage buff.  Like please!!!!! maybe not 70 because then the boar is no use but like 60 or 65 seems normal cuz all the shot guns are in the 70-140 rang and so this with is high mag size and fast fire rate wouldnt be 70 but it at least could be 60 cuz now this sobek is sinking down to a very inaccurate and slow firing rifle status which is hurting its community response. 

It finished crafting earlier, but it's taking 6 shots to the face just to kill one lvl 1 lancer and the lancer is pretty much touching the barrel. The Sobek is the Grakata of shotguns.

Was also hoping it would look alittle bigger, the picture of it on the bp was misleading.

Hey guys stop complaining about the looks and size of the sobek....its amazing in both size and looks and the devs don't need to change a thing in those areas.

The Sobek needs...

...[size=8] CAT EARS!!! [/size]

That's my feedback. Oh, and try exchanging its stats with the Burston's. See what happens.