Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Suggestion

(PSN)Eluminary

One of the biggest issues for me using launchers is they blow up if they hit a team mate that steps infront of you.

Ive seen people do it on purpose in the past before tonkor replaced all launcher weapons, even black energy lokis standing infront of people.

Getting rid of this would help ease the pain of the coming changes.

20 minutes ago, Xardis said:

For those that explode? Sure.

But Torid on the other hand has a use where you stick one on your teammate to make him a waking gas cloud.

Well gas cloud doesnt have self dmg if you have a torrid and some guy jumps infront of you your not dead.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Well gas cloud doesnt have self dmg if you have a torrid and some guy jumps infront of you your not dead.

Sorry, I jumped too far ahead. I meant to add a suggestion to make all exlosives pass through the other players.

Honestly this applies to more than just explosives, the backlash from explosives is just more immediately noticeable (hurting the user) than it is with other weapons (stop body blocking my arrows, dammit).

I'd say that it's definitely one of those gameplay-before-lore changes that ought to be in place - friendly targets should always be intangible to any projectile that isn't flagged for potential benefits for doing so (even an Adhesive Blast mod could make you want to stick a rocket to your buddy before he jumps into the midst of a wave of enemies).

Hitscan may or may not be included with this, depends how much more of a pain it is to scan past a friendly than it is to just ignore a collision event.