Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonkor change i don't like.

Lancars

"The Tonkor Grenade trajectory line now appears on holding the fire button (Default Left Mouse), and grenade fires on release."

This makes it more clunky as now i have to hold the trigger to get the line? What if what i want to shoot dies now i have to sit there holding the trigger or waste a shot? All the other changes i'm fine with. It was a bit OP but this one just hurts it mechanically.

EDIT: Also i say this now because they haven't happened yet and if i keep my mouth shut then nothing gets done. If i wait till after there is a less likely chance of the mechanic getting overturned.

Edited by Lancars

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

as and ogris user. WELCOME TO YOUR NIGHTMARE >:D

Lol. Yea but the ogris goes straight. So you just aim the crosshairs. Tonkor has an arch and now you can't see it until you go to fire soooo the Ogris is far better.

4 minutes ago, AmazingMrAirplane said:

Or you know. You can actually try it out before complaining because the update isn't even out yet. 10/10 on your part.

Well i'm not complaining about its nerfs i just don't like the line not showing up unless i hold my mouse button down. You have to spend more time trying to aim then fire but if somethings dead you end up with a grenade bouncing back at you and you die. It's new mechanic seems more of a hazard with you think about it.

Also if i hold my tongue and the change goes out it may never get fixed later. So now is the time you tell them.

Edited by Lancars

1 minute ago, Lancars said:

Lol. Yea but the ogris goes straight. So you just aim the crosshairs. Tonkor has an arch and now you can't see it until you go to fire soooo the Ogris is far better.

if u aimed it. it always had the trajectory which is what i envy when using other launchers like torid c.c

4 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

if u aimed it. it always had the trajectory which is what i envy when using other launchers like torid c.c

Yea but they are changing it. You won't have trajectory line till you hold the trigger to shoot so now you have a live grenade to fire. I don't know if it will have the ogris mechanic where if you hold it too long it will mal-function so having trajectory tide to holding the trigger is clunky.

Just now, Lancars said:

Yea but they are changing it. You won't have trajectory line till you hold the trigger to shoot so now you have a live grenade to fire. I don't know if it will have the ogris mechanic where if you hold it too long it will mal-function so having trajectory tide to holding the trigger is clunky.

mal function? ogris does not malfunction no matter how long you hold the missile

pretty sure you got confused to daikyu or opticor that cannot handle the charge forever c.c

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

mal function? ogris does not malfunction no matter how long you hold the missile

pretty sure you got confused to daikyu or opticor that cannot handle the charge forever c.c

Unless they stealth changed the ogris i remember when it was the box and if i held the missile to long it would missfire and you'd have to change the missile again.

Just now, Lancars said:

Unless they stealth changed the ogris i remember when it was the box and if i held the missile to long it would missfire and you'd have to change the missile again.

okay go to your arsenal pick up ogris and go use it you have missed so much fun with it for not using it in 3 years

ps get the napalm mod so much fun just do it okay? do it =)

2 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

okay go to your arsenal pick up ogris and go use it you have missed so much fun with it for not using it in 3 years

ps get the napalm mod so much fun just do it okay? do it =)

I use the ogris and i use the naplam i just always charge and fire when i need to. I don't bother holding it since i'm already aimed at what i fire at. I use the nightwatch skin and the graxx skins to make nightwatch themed frames. I'm just use to the old missfire for holding it to long. So if that's been patched out good.

3 minutes ago, Lancars said:

I use the ogris and i use the naplam i just always charge and fire when i need to. I don't bother holding it since i'm already aimed at what i fire at. I use the nightwatch skin and the graxx skins to make nightwatch themed frames. I'm just use to the old missfire for holding it to long. So if that's been patched out good.

it has been removed loooooong ago if i recall it was gone during tubemen event cuz i often was still charing when ash killed me enemies so i ended up holding it suprisingly long c.c

4 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

it has been removed loooooong ago if i recall it was gone during tubemen event cuz i often was still charing when ash killed me enemies so i ended up holding it suprisingly long c.c

Well fantastic. Full time Ogris it is. Thank you.