Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Mods

(PSN)LeoneTheLiger

Question

I'm thinking of building a high damage set for Ash Prime since i main him but don't really know what to put. This is my current loadout: blind rage+ redirection+ stretch+ intensify+natural talent+flow+vitality+rush+fast deflection (i don't wanna have a squishy ash that deals no damage! :_(     ) plz help!

9 answers to this question

This is currently what I'm running. It's not OP by any means, but it certainly gets the job done.

Corrosive Projection (should have kept Steel Charge) + Power Drift + Intensify + Vitality + Narrow Minded + Rage + Primed Continuity + Steel Fibre + Constitution + Seeking Shuriken (or Fatal Teleport).

If you've got a Covert Lethality dagger, then use Fatal Teleport. You'll one hit pretty much everything (that's a ton of damage). 

(NB: This is not a Bladestorm build. Rather, it relies on staying invisible for as long as possible and stripping enemies of their armor to finish them off.)

ikOKmTk.png

this is the balanced build i use with ash, basically just stay invis all the time and use other powers together with your melee and possibly silent secondary, the augment can be replaced with other things like fatal teleport or seeking shuriken. this build works best with zenurik.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

If you've got a Covert Lethality dagger, then use Fatal Teleport. You'll one hit pretty much everything (that's a ton of damage). 

But... Covert Lethality is already a guaranteed one shot no matter the lvl...

After the rework I had to redistribute the stats to give him long invisibility.

Steel Fiber - Power Drift

Intensify                    Stretch   Fatal Teleport   Narrow Minded

Primed Continuity     Vitality     Streamline        Primed Flow

Rakta Dark Dagger with Primed Fury for faster finishers, Covert Lethality for one shot teleport kills, Body Count + Drifting Contact for a long combo duration for his Blade Storm. (This way you don't really need Raising Storm)

Be sure to use Zenurik as focus and you'll have permanent invisibility and enough energy to spam Blade Storm non-stop for some time.

EDIT: You don't really need a lot of range with Ash now because of manual targeting. Most of the time you'll use BS like: press 4, quickly do a 360 look around, press 4 again, in other instances where you mark them as you run through the level there's even less need for range.

And it needn't be a Rakta Dagger of course, just any dagger. I simply told you what I use.

Edited by frohdoe
add info