Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent Renown Packs: Lookin' Grood!

(PSN)Hooligonzo

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you dudes for taking another look at the design elements of the Obsidian items in more recent Renown Packs.  

Since I was an early adopter of Obsidian series offerings, and a vocal complaining jerk about the scrolling blue Digital Camouflage design of earlier items, I felt I owed you guys some positive feedback and appreciation that you went back to the discussion table to discuss the Obsidian "Wow Factor" anew.  

Recent Obsidian stuff looks elegant, understated but distinct, versus the loud, demanding tone of old.  It all matches well with a lot of the Prisma stuff that Baro offers, having a lot of adjacent or cooperative design elements.  Makes me wish ol' Wyrm had been in a later series to get the new Obsidian treatment.

TL;DR: Redesign looks great.  Thanks for hearing us out back then and kicking around some new ideas.

Oh, I'm not talking about the Obsidian Excalibur, heh.  Not by a looooong shot.  I still can't find a way to make it look good.

I meant more the direction that the Galatine skin and Spira skin went.  I feel like there was something else, too... a Syandana?  I'd have to look.