Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Tint Mask and Default Color issues

NightmareT12

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a founder, but I've been seeing a lot of founders lately as of late when I, like, I got into a mission with 2 of them, and like the next foir pubs at least had 1.And seeing it over and over again, excalibur prime really needs a graphics update compared to umbra or other modern prime farms, it is not easy on the eyes.

Just now, Skaleek said:

Ahh, the only founder has spoken!

Never said I would be the only founder out there. Maybe you could point out where I did that.
The thing is, OP wants to be pleased. Because of that OP made this thread. With the proposed change a lot of people would be displeased. So why should DE make the change?
The fact that OP doesn't even own the item they want changed makes things even better...

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Never said I would be the only founder out there. Maybe you could point out where I did that.

25 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Problem solved.

Thread is 100% silly. Don't take offense to my statement, I just found that your statement seemed to 'speak for all founders'.

Edited by Skaleek

1 hour ago, WhiteMarker said:

The thing is, OP wants to be pleased. Because of that OP made this thread. With the proposed change a lot of people would be displeased. So why should DE make the change?
The fact that OP doesn't even own the item they want changed makes things even better...

Why do you talk like a robot.

1 hour ago, WhiteMarker said:

I am a Founder and I do not want them to change Excal Prime.

Problem solved.

Right, I'm sure no one has ever claimed it looks unsightly before. Yup. 

40 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Thread is 100% silly. Don't take offense to my statement, I just found that your statement seemed to 'speak for all founders'.

Is it silly?

3 minutes ago, Conquest375 said:

Why do you talk like a robot.

Sorry. I'm not a native English speaker. So my English is kind of rough, but I expect you to undersand me.

4 minutes ago, Conquest375 said:

Right, I'm sure no one has ever claimed it looks unsightly before. Yup. 

Never said that even once.
But if DE was to change a Founder Item, Non-Founders would start a sh!tstorm, because DE spend time on content that only a minority of playerss is owning. And a change to Excal Prime would displease the people that like the current look.
All in all it's better for DE to do nothing about Excal Prime's looks.
And I have to wonder again: What do you care? You don't even own Excal Prime. Chances are that you won't see one for one year straight.

6 minutes ago, Conquest375 said:

Is it silly?

Yes, it is. DE is done with Founder-Stuff.
They won't bring it back, and there is nothing to win for DE when changing the looks of the Founder-stuff. They can only lose. So why would they want to approach that?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Sorry. I'm not a native English speaker. So my English is kind of rough, but I expect you to undersand me.

Never said that even once.
But if DE was to change a Founder Item, Non-Founders would start a sh!tstorm, because DE spend time on content that only a minority of playerss is owning. And a change to Excal Prime would displease the people that like the current look.
All in all it's better for DE to do nothing about Excal Prime's looks.
And I have to wonder again: What do you care? You don't even own Excal Prime. Chances are that you won't see one for one year straight.

Yes, it is. DE is done with Founder-Stuff.
They won't bring it back, and there is nothing to win for DE when changing the looks of the Founder-stuff. They can only lose. So why would they want to approach that?

Ah yes I see. Well, I just thought about it, and well it seemed really ugly to me, this is gonna sound totally not made up but I have a founder friend who agreed with me and I wanted to see if anyone else feels the same way. I am also in the opinion of, at least what I've been told that, skana and lato prime are very weak weapons and I thought they could be buffed.

21 hours ago, Conquest375 said:

I'm not a founder, but I've been seeing a lot of founders lately as of late when I, like, I got into a mission with 2 of them, and like the next foir pubs at least had 1.And seeing it over and over again, excalibur prime really needs a graphics update compared to umbra or other modern prime farms, it is not easy on the eyes.

Well, I have imagine a more “Prime” version of Excalibur. But I don’t play PC, don’t have Excalibur Prime, and have the cooler looking Umbra. So I don’t really care. Not to mention this post seems unnecessary. “DE change this cause I hate looking at it” is not a very good argument. Then there are the other primes I wish were a little more... creative. But it is what it is. The awesomeness of new skins, syadana, and armor sets. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think were they to change exaclibur prime, it should happen after an original excalibur visual update. If it was decided that the original excalibur looked outdated and needed changing, then itd follow suit that the prime also needed an update in the same manor. 

i am a founder and really i just want the old radial javelin back

get ride of the current useless one PLZ

the old one could be great for CC and 1vs1 fight since all the javelin could aim the same target

also make it count as mele action to get synergy with radial blind

Edited by Tsoe
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

i am a founder and really i just want the old radial javelin back

get ride of the current useless one PLZ

the old one could be great for CC and 1vs1 fight since all the javelin could aim the same target

also make it count as mele action to get synergy with radial blind

Awesome that you completely missed the point of this thread...

34 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Awesome that you completely missed the point of this thread...

yeah that's sad....

sorry about that excal 3 make me crazy i used to main excal when we had "invisible super jump"

but yeah excal prime is all about his helmet and that's not enough

Edited by Tsoe

On 2020-02-25 at 10:35 AM, Conquest375 said:

WTB Graphics update for my child.XBxzSzk.jpg?width=2428&height=1366