Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe March Madness Round 3!!! Choose Your Favorite Warframe!!!!

(PSN)Neon-Psychosis

Here are the survivors of round 2, based on your votes, and who they matchup with in round 3:

Trinity vs. Banshee 

Inaros vs. Limbo

Nekros vs. Ivara 

Chroma vs. Excalibur 

Remember, duels are based on abilities alone... and try to give an explanation of why you choose you who you chose...

Cast your votes!!!!

1. Well of Life and EV are hard CC, no matter what Banshee casts first, Trinity can keep her under lock and key. Sonar+Link = mutual death, and Blessing in case Trinity screws up beats Banshee. Banshee's insane damage capability means nothing if Trinity can lock her down.
  2. Wow, this I'd love to see. I think that Limbo would have to take it here, because of the time stop in rift (his rework). Inaros' massive eHP means nothing if he can't refresh it or even move, leaving Limbo to chew through it at his leisure.
  3. Ivara. Nekros' powers are for a group setting, and won't help in a duel scenario. If he still summons shadows, Ivara's 3+4 will still make short work of them.
  4. I'd go for Excalibur, because even infinite armor and infinite damage couldn't save a blinded Chroma against Exalted Blade's Finisher Damage.

3 hours ago, Endless_Destruction said:
  1. Well of Life and EV are hard CC, no matter what Banshee casts first, Trinity can keep her under lock and key. Sonar+Link = mutual death, and Blessing in case Trinity screws up beats Banshee. Banshee's insane damage capability means nothing if Trinity can lock her down.
  2. Wow, this I'd love to see. I think that Limbo would have to take it here, because of the time stop in rift (his rework). Inaros' massive eHP means nothing if he can't refresh it or even move, leaving Limbo to chew through it at his leisure.
  3. Ivara. Nekros' powers are for a group setting, and won't help in a duel scenario. If he still summons shadows, Ivara's 3+4 will still make short work of them.
  4. I'd go for Excalibur, because even infinite armor and infinite damage couldn't save a blinded Chroma against Exalted Blade's Finisher Damage.

Nekros still has soul punch, which can constantly knock her down, making it almost impossible to cast anything while also dealing with shadows...

4 hours ago, (PS4)Neon-Psychosis said:

Nekros still has soul punch, which can constantly knock her down, making it almost impossible to cast anything while also dealing with shadows...

With all the mobility warframes have, I don't think avoiding enemy fire/abilities will be a problem, unless the enemy is using melee or is invisible, like Ivara is. In a duel setting, Ivara's sheer utility carries the day. If we take the powers to their theoretical limits, with Nekros summoning an undead army, Ivara can still negate the Shadows' usefulness with a single well placed noise arrow during Prowl. Nekros might not be fooled, but enemy units are pretty dumb, even when resurrected. If Nekros spams terrify everywhere and Ivara happens to be in range, she won't pop out of invisibility while being afraid, and Ivara probably won't get close enough to be affected anyway. Sleep Arrow+Artemis Bow=Dead master of Death.