Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus thanks me for being a Grand Master.. when I'm not?

ashyrae

56D21BD14F8DB0762240591E736D58A0602546B7

Now, I'm fairly certain I am most certainly not a Grand Master. It also got my hopes up that a ticket of mine had been reconsidered - dreams have been smashed. x.x

I'm not sure what I did to get this message to pop up. I had just opened my Friends list when it appeared.

Here's a screencap of my profile just to show that I do not have any sort of Founder accolades:

514C19C18869A72E7E90A9BD4174BCE9E4D61715

As well as another with the message:

5D93CF764037FEA02DE31AD9A31EEB86E2FD17C5

Edited by InfinitySnail

• 4 weeks later...

This bug is still present as of 20.2.3. Here's a video:

TL;DW, the voice line will loop about 2 or 3 times before stopping. It doesn't come back until I view a friend's profile, and then my own.

Edited by InfinitySnail
Consistency with numbering...

2 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

If you don't want it I'll take it :clem:

I don't think people understand - it is just a repeating voice line that confers no benefits in-game. Excal Prime doesn't magically show up in your inventory because it doesn't change your account.

So by all means, take the bug. Let it consume you with hatred at its annoying appearance every time you open your profile.

send help

1 minute ago, InfinitySnail said:

I don't think people understand - it is just a repeating voice line that confers no benefits in-game. Excal Prime doesn't magically show up in your inventory because it doesn't change your account.

So by all means, take the bug. Let it consume you with hatred at its annoying appearance every time you open your profile.

send help

I'm aware of that, it's the closest thing I'd ever get to having it so I'd take it :clem:

10 minutes ago, InfinitySnail said:

Well you would know - you're the one supposed to be getting the messages, not me! :P

I cant remember the last time i looked at my profile, i forgot that was a thing.

When i want to bask in the glory of my grandmasterness, i put excal prime, scana prime and lato prime on, and i put my excal prime icon on, and then go into missions and paint my glyph on all the objectives XD

(I joke, im to lazy to do all that.)