Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[English] Fomorian alliance recruiting! Active Discord

Vesiga

We are an alliance of 3 years
A1u9g90.png
Discord Current Population; 64 members active within. 

Clan leaders are REQUIRED to join the discord, optional for members but encouraged.

We work on a three strike rule. Three strikes and you will be removed from the alliance forever, there are no exceptions. It does not matter who you are.
Even though I'm the creator of the alliance, rules apply to me as well. We have soft and hard strikes. Soft can be removed over time. Hard never go away. Depending on the rule broken you will receive one of them. 3 soft strikes equal 1 hard strike.
Rules are located on the discord.

We work together, help each other progress and give company to those who need it. 
Endurance runs, raids, alerts, invasions, quests, fissures and more. 

Other games we play together include, Black Desert Online, Dauntless and Overwatch

Add me at Vesiga#7942 on Discord for anything you wish to talk about.

Edited by Vesiga

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, krishgamehacker said:

Yo my clan is a very small clan just started   and I want to join your alliance and I have discord. IGN krishgamehacker

I'll send a invite asap, I just got home from work ^^

• 1 month later...

I'm the leader of a Shadow Clan with 23 members called Tantalis, and we would like to join your alliance. We've been around for about a year and a half and have been interested in finding a new alliance after our last one fell apart.

You can reach me on Discord at Cinn#7780, and my username in game is the same as on here.

3 hours ago, MiseCinn said:

I'm the leader of a Shadow Clan with 23 members called Tantalis, and we would like to join your alliance. We've been around for about a year and a half and have been interested in finding a new alliance after our last one fell apart.

You can reach me on Discord at Cinn#7780, and my username in game is the same as on here.

Hello! I am unable to add you on discord as it says you have decline all friend request. You can reach me at Vesiga#7942

hey im apart of a ghost clan w two other (inactive) members. ive put alot into the dojo & emblem so i dont want to give it up. would i be able to join this alliance?

ign: wasagaji

clan: RYKR

discord: kailash#2180

(im also active on overwatch & love 2 play black desert)

9 hours ago, wasagaji said:

hey im apart of a ghost clan w two other (inactive) members. ive put alot into the dojo & emblem so i dont want to give it up. would i be able to join this alliance?

ign: wasagaji

clan: RYKR

discord: kailash#2180

(im also active on overwatch & love 2 play black desert)

Discord friend request sent! I'll be in game after breakfast to send an invite~

• 5 weeks later...