Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20

[DE]Megan

It is finally here. Me and my top hat are pleased. My favorite Warframe finally got the attention he needed.

Spoiler

And I like the new Tonkor and Simulor changes. They are less scummy now. (Also the nice other weapon changes)
They were horrible.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20

Do you hear the music, Tenno? Faint memories of the Mandachord orchestra linger, and Suda wishes you follow it. Do as the Cephalon requests and be rewarded knowledge of an instrument from another time, the Mandachord. But, take caution... following her instructions may lead you down a twisted path...  

Visit the Cephalon Suda Enclave in the Relay, and speak to Suda to start the quest. You must have the Second Dream quest completed to do so.

Octavia’s Anthem is a replayable quest! If you would like to experience it again, visit your Codex and select “Replay Quest”.  

The Simulor's entry into Arsenals marked one of the more unique moments in Weapon history. It's always been a little weird - stacking orbs together leads to both passive and active death. The stacking itself causes damage and the fully stacked orb can be activated with your 'Alt Fire' button for an additional explosion.

• The Status Chance has been increased to 30%.
  • The amount of Orbs required to make a full stack has decreased - it used to take 5, now it takes 3.

This quote isn't in relation to the text itself, but just want to point out that the forum's dark theme combined with the font colors used there make the text practically unreadable. Pure black isn't THAT bad, but using default text which colors itself white on the dark theme then seeing pure black text instead is a noticeable degradation in readability. The other two colors used in that quote may as well mean the text is invisible.

Edited by Sean