Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20

[DE]Megan

Just now, --Q--Dioxety said:

Who ever made Octavias sounds only play when music is on is an idiot. I don't like the background warframe music but would like to listen to Octavia. Please change!

No, this is actually a very clever move. I like to listen to external music while playing and I was actually worried I wouldn't be able to do it with Octavias all around. Maybe they can add an independent Octavio slider on the audio tab.

And calling developers idiots won't get you anywhere except the ban pit.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Braton Prime, Braton Vandal, Aklato, Lato Prime, and Lato Vandal have all had their firing sounds remastered!

Braton Prime sounds too poppy now, the "crack" is gone. It doesn't really sound like a remastered version... It's a new sound, and it makes it feel weaker.

Before: "now THIS is a gun!" - now: "...what?"

1 minute ago, BladeRambler said:

UI is still low-res on a 1080p setting...also, noticed that snow on corpus interception (planets) have a checkered, splotchy appearance (maybe looks low-res too).

A lot of things look low res now, all over the game

And it feels like AA is just broken..

What the F*** happened to the secura penta's crit????    That wasn't said at all in the update. It was a favorite of mine I would use, and it was absolutely shat on, when the update said nothing about it.

Edited by Terawr

50 minutes ago, AskForMercy said:

I bought 2 Tonkor riven mods 1 HOUR AGO!!!!!! THEY COST 675 plat!!!! WHY?!?! WHAT I DID FOR YOU, DEVS?????

1 hour ago everyone knew the Tonkor was getting nerfed. Even the very clever dude who sold those to you. Everyone except you of course but you can't blame self-stupidity on others really...

1 new frame, a long waited rework for a frame always despised, reverting of archwing, balancing of weapons giving new life to the ones with specific mechanics, qol , new enemies, nullifier revised. YOU LISTENED ! FINALLY the results of years of feedbacks are working !

This patch is literally pure gold. Probably one of the best patch you ever made, I don't know how you worked in this period, but pls keep doing it. That is how a game should be made. 

In particular the balance decisions make me rejoice, finally you're addressing the elephant in the room.

I'm extremely grateful and proud of DE for all of the new content and such in this update. It's honestly fantastic, and I know that many will disagree with my standpoint on this (as in "dude why are you even complaining just be thankful and move on"), but I can't help but feel rather disappointed that Nyx's Assimilate/Absorb was left as is. I know that DE JUST came out with this update, and that they've been working extremely hard. I get that. I just wish that DE just took one more glance at the nerfed-Assimilate thread and did something about that as well.