[DE]Megan

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20

A bit late for this, but well I'm not really playing Warframe anymore. And here comes another reason - instead of removing stupidest self-damage mechanics you add more of it. I'm ok with Tonkor nerf, but I'm not ok with even MORE self-damage weapons. Seriously, I was waiting for something good to happen with this game since December. But it looks like it's time to free some disk space 

• Upvote 2

On 3/26/2017 at 4:02 PM, BemoGuinness said:

They are explosives. Ya know ...they ...blow things up such as yourself.

Are we going to turn on friendly fire? Make warframes take damage from their own AOE abilities? Permanently kill the player when they fall off the world?

Poor "balance" decision, they obviously don't even believe their statement if all explosive weapons don't do the same thing, which they don't. This was done intentionally as a Tonkor nerf because of its popularity, and rather than do it properly they outright ruined the weapon.

When I first saw the Helminth Charger, made me think of a certain part from Borderlands 2: (when Sir Hammerlock was interrupted at "---Lovely creatures"

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Conquest_ said:

yay a new wurframe i want to play with this beast

You must be returning to Warframe because, this is update 20, we're over in update 22 now. Soon we'll hit 23.

Octavia, Harrow, and Gara are all new frames for you to check out though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1