Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20

[DE]Megan

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have also reduced the spawn chance of Sapping Ospreys (which will mean less Sapper Mines) and lowered the maximum allowable simultaneous instances of Sapping Ospreys.  

Nullifier Changes

Bow and Sniper lovers rejoice! A new strategy for annihilating Nullifiers is now available. Nullifier backpacks are now equipped with Projector Drones that are deployed overhead. These Projector Drones are the power source behind the Nullifiers’ bubbles, and determine the growth, size, and vitality of the bubble.

Lots of good things and I want to especially give a "yay" for this!

Fewer Sapping ospreys and Nullie changes are finally here, YAY!

God damnit DE, the game is unplayable at the new UI Scaling for 1080p - Everything is unnecessarily huge, you've made the game look better in 800x600 than 1080!

I literally feel sick trying to play right now, Pleeease fix it

Edited by Kiradien

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Tether Grenade Mod for the Penta cancelling Self Damage.  

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed damage-over-time procs double-dipping on stealth multipliers, resulting in higher numbers than the intended 8x.

Goodbye Penta and Ohma, you were fun while you lasted.

Looks like a very good and strong update overall. I'll be interested to see how the Tonkor will function now. Hopefully it isn't as dead as it looks should be fine hopefully. I personally don't like the nerf to crit chance on the Tonkor. I can live with the rest of the stuff that happened to it but yea 25% crit chance is pretty big nerf to it. 

29 minutes ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

meh first bug

playing with 1440p and the HUD is waaaay too large even with only 100 hud scaling

I'm also on 1440p, and damn, everything is too BIG.

I almost set this reply to a 40 point font because DE must have poor eyesight.

Please let me zoom out the UI elements.

Edit: seriously, the UI is so big that i had to move AWAY from the monitor to be able to read it, please tell me this wasnt intentional like the expanded map zoom in?

Edited by enizer