Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Hello Tenno! Please use this megathread to post any bugs you come across in Update 20: Octavia’s Anthem. We will be watching closely and investigating/fixing top priority bugs as they come. 

Please be as detailed as possible in your reports and attach screenshot/video evidence and save your EE.logs (EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC) to help with the investigation and fix!

*We are also looking for any performance issues with Limbo in particular, so if you experience any please post them here. 

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

Known issues:

• UI bug: The UI is currently displaying certain weapons' stats incorrectly. 
  • A quest-related slip-up allows players to see more than they should have!
  • The Telos Boltace will stop functioning after a player dies and revives. Fix is incoming.
  • Some Grineer Magnetic Barrier doors no longer have cameras above them.
  • Syndicate medallions are appearing invisible in some missions.
  • Viewing the Helminth Charger diorama when you have a Helminth equipped may cause the game to freeze.
  • A progression stopper sometimes occurs in Octavia's Anthem - after fighting certain enemies, the next objective may not properly activate. 
  • Mod information no longer appears in the top left box when upgrading mods.
  • Issue with foggy colored textures in the Earth tileset. 
  • Issue with stacking Simulor Orbs. 
  • Octavia Neuroptics is sometimes not being properly rewarded when dropped from Orokin Derelict Survival in groups. If you see the Neuroptics drop in your mission, I suggest taking a screenshot - if not properly awarded at the end of your mission, support should be able to help if you provide evidence.
  • Using Phage while Stasis is active can cause crashing.
  • Octavia songs with certain punctuation in the song name (like a comma or a colon) can cause crashing.
  • Dueling in the dojo is currently broken - you will be moved to a new instance, but will not be able to fight.
  • Bursa slow grenade effects are lingering if the grenade is destroyed while a player is affected.
  • VFX on enemies frozen in Limbo's Stasis will sometimes linger after death.
  • Firing Zarr's Barrage mode in Stasis will immediately break the Stasis.
  • Dojo invites are misfunctioning in a variety of scenarios.
  • Chroma's Vex Armor damage boost is actually reducing damage for some weapons.

We are keeping you updated on Server issues here:  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776716-2403-server-issues-currently-stable/

Edited by [DE]Danielle

The cool new telos boltace mechanic stops working if you die. As in it literally doesnt work, not on cool-down whatsoever just doesnt work. (Also might as well note. that "balancing" is not done by making a weapon useless, but nerfing it to make it BALANCED, but whatevs.)

Edit: Also is that a bug that the new sweep attack does almost no damage, or totally intended?

Edited by Sybarita

37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Tenno! Please use this megathread to post any bugs you come across in Update 20: Octavia’s Anthem. We will be watching closely and investigating/fixing top priority bugs as they come. 

Please be as detailed as possible in your reports and attach screenshot/video evidence and save your EE.logs (EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC) to help with the investigation and fix!

*We are also looking for any performance issues with Limbo in particular, so if you experience any please post them here. 

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

Known issues:

• Dread UI bug: The UI is currently displaying the Dread's Crit Chance at 20% instead of its intended 50%. A fix is on the way. 

I noticed that my Zhuges crit chance was also halved in the ui

Mods menu dosen't have "duplicate" in selection bar anymore, trying to use duplicate in drop-down filter only displayed half of expected duplicate count and subsequently frozen client - required Alt+F4 close and full restart.

i am on the 2nd quest of finding "the music making instruments" on Lua.  after killing the sentients, quest wont continue.  standing here just looking at the instrument with a yellow tag on it.   can not interact with it either like in the previous mission

18 minutes ago, NoFearWes said:

i am on the 2nd quest of finding "the music making instruments" on Lua.  after killing the sentients, quest wont continue.  standing here just looking at the instrument with a yellow tag on it.   can not interact with it either like in the previous mission

i just restarted the mission, and it happined again

to make it clear,  this is finding the 2nd fragment mission.

Restarting my game seemed to fix it

Edited by NoFearWes
more info - fixed now

Just played 1 syndicate mission on earth but had several bugs.

1)  Water in the river was invisible. Could still see the splashing around the rocks but the water was not there.

2)  Syndicate medallions were either invisible or buried in the ground. Either way I could not see them. Still showed up on mini map though.

3) Picking up the syndicate medallions just kept telling me I was picking up 1 out of 4. Did not show right quantity to begin with or right count when picking them up.

Codex bugs :

• Transporter is appearing two times
  • Anasa Sculpture not appearing even if you get it in your inventory
  • All the previous codex bugs (security cam, lynx turret...) and missing objects (so much items, especially from Kuva fortress)

Clan / Dojo :

• The Ferrox Research doesn't bring any Mastery Rank (or UI problem showing 0 xp) ;
  • The affinity icon is not appearing anymore where you are with someone else in the dojo ;

Various : 

• For sure, invisible syndicates insiginias
  • The last week-end hotfix (20.0.3) is not appearing in the news ;)
  • Booster from rare container are not shown for non host ;
  • Simaris target traces appears in mission without aiming with the scan ;

Weapons :

• Sometimes weird behavior of Zenistar disc & icon (disc not appearing, icon appearing but no disc...) ;

Edited by Kramer17