Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

There's currently a separate thread about the preview Octavia Song bug... Though I'd post it here and hop that it gets noticed. There are players that, click on a song to listen and you can hear the song but can't close it out. All you can do is force close the game, type, or "stack" songs. I'm one of the player with this bug and am looking for help. The image below is what happens when you preview a song and the UI bug happens.

ye563KY.png

Edited by -Rasuto-

Clan Affinity bug or just a UI bug?

My Clan has Ferrox Research built, but the Research Tab says it gives Zero(0) affinity for it.

Also: is it intended that Tenno Lab Archwing Stuff gives only 3000 affinity while Chem Lab Archwing stuff gives 5000?

aKgxkI4.jpg

Sorry if this was mentioned before but here's some bugs I found myself:

1.  The rocket launcher, Ogris, will half/most time for me not fire anything or appear to not fire anything. Restarted my game and it works again. Might be related to things going invisible from Octavia.

2.  When attempting to link a riven mod while making music, the UI for Mandachord will turn upside down

Edited by Fliktor06

4 hours ago, Steel_Will said:

From the launcher click on the settings gear and then click optimize. It will take a while to do its thing, but it really helped my loading times. Never knew it was there before this patch, maybe it wasn't, and it might not help if you're on a solid state drive. 

Thanks, but it did not fix the problem. Still waiting for about 10 minutes before starting a mission.

Don't know about other people but ever since the Octavia update, numerous warframes of mine will have the head and other body parts/decorative/armor pieces/syndanas go missing at random intervals, sometimes not restoring itself until mission completion. Could be anything from a relay to sabotage, etc, but has been happening frequently since update.

edit: added a picture of the back when it happened again a few minutes later

.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cABqKOXhbQgSNKuUQM1-GO_

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIB6QAu4DUGC5pQSqLmPi7v

Edited by StryfeGrey

So, this happened. Friend went down reviving me, and I was stuck at 75%. After she revived and tried to get me back up, we failed the mission while at extraction. Only 2 of the final revives were used by her, 0 by me. 

d0c6e8f4997622fa851138255fe72d8b.jpg  

Edit:

After this, we did another survival and when my friend went down she went perpetually invisible before I revived her. She went down again and after I revived her she came back. She was invisible on both clients and had shade equipped.

Edited by Unbetold
Addition

I ran a solo survival on Ophilia trying to level my glaxion and my melee kept moving me back ONLY if I was pressing W while swinging, I recorded it but I can't figure out how to attach the video.

Edited by Monoru

I'm unable to play Warframe, screen freezes and game crashes whenever I die/use dojo teleport/ join a multiplayer session / another player joins my session. So, I just can ply solo without dying and create songs and do stuff in my ship. :'(

52 minutes ago, AndIWin said:

My dread got 50% status and more than 90% with mods. If this is a bug, it's fine, but if it's a buff so i really dont like it, everyone is going with dread and slash status and forget about other bows

people already forgot about the other bows. You either use paris prime or dread the others are weak.

Armor on helminth charger - charger is slim and armor still for bulky kubrow result a gap between the animal and the armor. And I think something is wrong with inaros 4th. there was a counter on it like on the rhinos 2  but nowit is gone and once ctivated i cant exhaust it or reactivate it just stays there.

I would also wish to add some pics about disappearing body parts. Maybe it's some kind of overload of effects or smt, it seems to happen quite randomly and i can reset my characters body by using a focus power like Zenurik, even shades invisibility seems to reset it. It's pretty off putting to be honest. Hope it get's fixed soon or at some point! 

UPDATE:

So i've done a few runs on Earth Eurasia, without shade my warframes body parts haven't disappeared once yet. Maybe it has something to do with Shades (prisma shade) Ghost abillity, since it's the only thing i have on it, even weapons are unequiped.

The gear i used:

Banshee prime, Dex Sybaris, Euphona prime, Atterax and Prisma shade

Map: Earth Eurasia

Gear i used on this one:

Octavia, Euphona prime, Lanka and Prisma shade

Map: Mercury Odin

I stumpled upon another bug, on Earth Eurasia, theres water splashes near the rocks but no water, i drew red box around the area which seems to be affected!

I hope this is helpful somehow.

Have a nice one!

Edited by Exelorianking
Forgot to add a few things.

Bugs I am currently encountering:

Invisible syndicate medallions

Invisible kuva clouds.  They don't show up on the mini-map and they cannot be seen at all, making completing kuva missions impossible.

When using Octavia's Resonator, if it teleports to me due to falling off of a death pit or going too far out of range, it causes the entire game to lag horribly (like, 5 fps).  Re-using the ability fixes the problem and makes the game run smoothly again, but it's quite bad.

After a few hours of play (5+ hours or so) the game is using around 10gb of RAM, looks like a fairly bad memory leak.  A fellow clan member finds it almost impossible to play after 3 hours due to the game suddenly stuttering and taking longer and longer to load into missions or his orbiter.

The first note when using the Mandachord has a delay on it when it first begins to play, making the tune sound out of sync.

When using Octavia's Mallet, Resonator and Metronome, the melody from Metronome can become incredibly out of sync if the Resonator and Mallet go out of audible range.  Doesn't always happen, but when it does it makes timing jumps/crouches/shots more difficult due to the notes coming at a seemingly random pace.

Whilst doing some missions against Grineer (hasn't happened against other factions so it seems to be specific to them), for seemingly no reason at all my frame will just suddenly die and I have to respawn.  It happens even when there aren't any enemies nearby, so nothing super tough is shooting at me, I just drop dead without provocation.

When using Octavia's Resonator, enemies will try to run away from it before it gets into attract range.  Once they're in range they'll follow it incessantly but sometimes start running in circles when it takes sharp turns.  They also don't shoot at it whilst they chase it, which makes putting Mallet on top of it kind of pointless.

When there are two Octavia's in a group using Resonator, enemies won't chase either one of them, instead they run around completely at random and unpredictably. (This may be intentional, but it seems kinda dumb).

The busking area in Maroo's Bazaar is broken.  Dancing near it with Octavia does not cause her to play the tune she has set, it simply does nothing.

When grappled by a Scorpion/Ancient whilst casting an ability with Octavia, it'll make the sound and use the energy as she's hit by the grapple but not use the ability, but then she'll do it again after she gets back on her feet and actually uses the ability.  She should probably drop whatever her ability is at the same time as the sound it makes, rather than after it, to stop it costing twice as much energy and being placed somewhere the player wasn't aiming.

AoE procs from syndicate weapons/mods will make the initial sound of hitting the affinity requirement, but not cause the screen shake or the visual effect of it going off.  It still does it's AoE attack with damage and elemental proc, but it's hard to tell it is when it gives no visual indicator.

Sometimes when kneeling at the star chart in the orbiter, multiple buttons in the top-right taskbar will be missing, such as the sortie button, alerts, invasions etc.  It seems to occur when interacting with the starchart immediately after loading into the orbiter.

And now for suggestions:

The visual effect of Octavia's Metronome can be extremely invasive, especially when trying to aim at a downwards angle, where tunes with a lot of melody can almost completely obscure your vision.  If the circles could be a little more transparent, or if it could project in a smaller area (I know it's dependant on range but Octavia benefits from having a lot of power range), then it wouldn't keep blocking everyone's view when they're trying to shoot from higher ground.

Since his rework, Limbo has become more of a nuisance in group play than he ever was before.  The rift bubble he leaves behind that auto-banishes people that run into it has quite a large hit-box, and is sometimes completely unavoidable, forcing players to have to keep rolling to remove the banish.  Also, since being banished has had it's visual effects decreased, it's sometimes hard to tell that you've been banished at all without looking at the buffs in the top-right.  Perhaps if you adjusted it so players will only be banished if they touch the rift bubble whilst sliding or some other activity other than jogging or sprinting so players have more control over going into the rift by doing something to interact with it instead of it being forceful and annoying.

Well that's everything so far! o/

Edited by Konachibi

Innate punchthrough is gone from Miter charged shots, and mods like Shred don't add punchthrough to it either, regular or charged shots!
And Miter never dismembers enemies, at least infested, on the first shot, that too seems rarer than you'd expect from a Miter.
And why so many sparks flying around when hitting fleshy enemies like the infested? The sawblades aren't hitting metal, I'd expect more gory blood spurts flying from enemies.
Oh, and as people have said, I'm not seeing any crit chance/dmg additions to the Miter in the game yet, not just the UI, but the dmg numbers and colours ingame are regular and pretty fixed.

Simulor and Synoid Simulor is also pretty bugged, orbs don't stack, inconsistent crit chance/dmg.

1 hour ago, Konachibi said:

When using Octavia's Mallet, Resonator and Metronome, the melody from Metronome can become incredibly out of sync if the Resonator and Mallet go out of audible range.  Doesn't always happen, but when it does it makes timing jumps/crouches/shots more difficult due to the notes coming at a seemingly random pace.

As an addendum to this, which may or may not be related: the Metronome ability will occasionally cause incorrect looping. The Mallet and Resonator abilities seem to be able to loop fine without freaking out, but occasionally a measure will start repeating when Metronome is activated before it goes back to normal (So, instead of 1-2-3-4, it's 1-1-2-3-4).

On 3/24/2017 at 9:28 PM, BIoodyfish said:

Clicking songs in chat plays the song, but grays out my screen. I can then only chat or alt f4.

On 3/24/2017 at 10:26 PM, AnonNyx said:

Whenever I click on a song linked in chat, it darkens out my screen and I am unable to exit from hearing it.  The song still plays in the darkened screen.  Only way to exit is good ol' Alt+F4

On 3/25/2017 at 4:03 PM, Cow_Teats said:

-Got the Octavia helmet as a reward in the Orokin Derelict Survival but did not revive the helmet

14 hours ago, -Rasuto- said:

There's currently a separate thread about the preview Octavia Song bug... Though I'd post it here and hop that it gets noticed. There are players that, click on a song to listen and you can hear the song but can't close it out. All you can do is force close the game, type, or "stack" songs. I'm one of the player with this bug and am looking for help. The image below is what happens when you preview a song and the UI bug happens.

ye563KY.png

Hey guys!

Could you please send me your EE.logs in a private message immediately after this happens? EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC. Be sure that you don't open the launcher until you've saved your log. Thanks!