Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I have encountered a bug regarding the operator and Limbo's new rift walk mechanic. If you open a rift portal using his dash/roll and use transference then walk into the portal as the operator, it puts him in the void. The operator seems to not really be affected by this, up until you go back to your frame and then use transference again. When you use it while your operator is in the void, you fall through the map.

The mission was the Gift from the Lotus - Stolen! (Mission 1)  and the tile set was the Corpus tile set.

Hey, was doing an invasion mission and noticed that my group buff from Ember's accelerant augment ticks down for me, but not on my allies. Not sure if UI bug or if they are actually getting the buff indefinately.

Spoiler
Notice how my buff only has 19 seconds and theirs is still at 36

also this is my first time posting, forgive me if i made a format error

Edited by GolemancerSandi

13 minutes ago, -BRM-Dimensionall- said:

There's a bug at the end of the Octavia's Anthum, i can't complete because before "kill" hunhow my game crash,yeah i try 3 times and happen the same thing at same moment,pls fix that.

Same here, crash during the discussion at the end.

Nekros Bug

Casting Nekro's 4th will randomly cause Limbo to use Za Rifto on you, and you can do nothing about it unlike the enemies kill you.

Seriously though, seeming at random if you cast his fourth ability you will freeze on the final frame of the animation "the part where his hands are raised". And you don't regain movement unless you revive after dying.

When pressing the forward button and doing Melee attacks, both for slide and non-slide attacks, the player/warframe goes backward instead of forward.

Noticed it in my first match after the update 12.0.1, where I have Lesion equipped.

Using the Hydralis in the second Octavia's Anthem mission, the last couple of beats are unable to be clicked on for me (they look like they aren't selected, even though the mouse works for them. and clicking does nothing

I believe this bug is specific to 4:3 resolutions (which I still use, as I haven't gotten a new monitor since... I don't remember) at 1280x1024, the last two beats (including the one you have to use for the mission) are unselectable. setting it to 1280x960 or lower allows you to finish the mission, but there are still the last beat + the high note of the 2nd to last beat that are unselectable, even if I go all the way back to good ol' 800x600. Changing the Aspect Ratio to widescreen does not change the beats that I can use either.

Edited by Foefaller

I just received the most recent patch for Octavia's Anthum and now it when logging into Warframe its taking forever for my account to authenticate.

Also when authenticating it sometime says "Network Not Responding".

Also chat Options are unable to be seen and appear to be permanently loading.

48 minutes ago, YasharF said:

When pressing the forward button and doing Melee attacks, both for slide and non-slide attacks, the player/warframe goes backward instead of forward.

Noticed it in my first match after the update 12.0.1, where I have Lesion equipped.

Ran into this as well when using dual swords. It seems to happen whenever you melee and have a movement key pressed at the same time (pressing left, right, forward, or backward causes the player to slide backwards while doing a melee attack).

I've got a pretty bad glitch. On my first mission with Octavia things went fine, but as soon as I joined a game with friends my abilities stopped working completely. I changed to other frames and the problem persisted with them be it a solo game or multiplayer. When I press the number keys (1-5) the corresponding ability is highlighted, but never used even with well over 400 energy to spare. Melee channeling works, but any Warframe or Tenno powers are completely disabled. They're still not working even after the second hotfix, so I thought I should bring this to your attention. I haven't heard of anyone else encountering this yet. I checked every possible scenario on my end, rebinded my controls, even tested it with a controller, but no abilities work. Thanks for your hard work and I hope you're able to resolve this soon. Nevermind, I never knew about that use ability on selection toggle and for some reason it randomly got turned off after the update. Go figure.

Edited by Adrik