Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I don't know if that has been adressed already but ever since the Octavia update my screen resolution has been wonky as hell and is a smaller res than I have actually enabled with the font and symbols being way huger than they should be.

Limbo Rift Surge is supposed to do damage to nearby surged enemies according to the tooltip but it doesn't seem to.  Would be nice if that worked.  Also when exiting cataclysm you always exit outside the rift even if you start in the rift.  Just in case this is a bug I thought I'd report it but I can also see how it might not be based on how cataclysm now works.

Also I noticed that the Harpak sometimes doesn't holster properly to the back of your frame.  Sometimes it goes back on sideways or crooked.

Chroma's Vex Armor is now buffing damage by far more than intended if the weapon has any elemental damage mods. Both tests here use the same Chroma build (349% total power strength) and a similar Lanka setup using crits to increase visibility. Note that this applies to both crits and non-crits.

no damage mods

Spoiler

no vex stacks7UYzKxk.jpg

at full vex stacks (appropriate damage)VwQf9D8.jpg

then, modded with +105% corrosive damage (neutral damage type here, closest I could get to +100%)

Spoiler

no vex stacks (appropriate damage)DmC5E58.jpg

full vex stacks (way more damage than anticipated)

3FWRzz1.jpg

link to album of used screenshots

It was messed up prior to U20 (I think object damage is still bugged, so refer to the messy, overstuffed topic below), and, although this is nice, it's also really broken lol

Edited by Vyrndragon

I'm having a problem with Octavia's music in where I created a bar of percussion and melody, looped those throughout the song, and used the bass to shake it up a little.  When using the link to share my music, and in the music maker it sounds fine and has no problems, but in missions, the song (for both my melody and percussion, maybe the bass but it's harder to tell) skips back half a beat so it sounds like there is an errant note in the song.  I've gone back and checked the song and it is looped with no extra notes, so I observed the rings for her 3 and noticed that when the note stumbles, the ring that represents the note teleports back a little.  I'm not sure if other people are experiencing this, but a fix would be most appreciated.

Sorry, not sure if this has been reported yet but I don't have any video right now-- when I activate my Focus ability (in this case Vazarin), the Operator's audio yell/scream is not playing, and cannot be heard by my teammates, but I can hear when teammates use theirs.  Only started with this update.

[DE]Gevan Today at 00:38

Hi NinjaOfDeath1,

This change was intended as stated on the "Weapon Balance Pass" Update.

Kindly check this link for more info:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776642-octavias-anthem-update-20/

Thank you for your understanding.

simulor(s) orb stacking issue was apparently intended all other functions of simulors have been nerfed to the point of obselete

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys!

Could you please send me your EE.logs in a private message immediately after this happens? EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC. Be sure that you don't open the launcher until you've saved your log. Thanks!

I haven't had it happen since the latest hotfix, but definitely will send the log file if it happens again!

Hi i want to report a bug on Orokin Derelict survival, because it seems that the reward from rotation B and C and so on wont drop after 10, 15 , and 20 minutes, so i really cant farm octavia neuroptics right now, i hope this could be fixed as many players are farming her right now.

<my sincerest thanks>

In the quest for Limbo, Limbo Theorem, when I get to the part where im suppoed to get the Limbo Chassis blueprint on Ose, Europa, it spawns me in on an exterminate mission that requires 64 kills instead of an excavation, like its supposed to. there are hardly any enemies, infact all the times I tried restarting the mission, only 4 enemies spawned, and then nothing, so I cant complete the quest. Ive tried logging out and in again, making it unactive and active again, nothing.

*EDIT* it is also spawning in Corpus Power Carriers.

Edited by demangle

On 3/26/2017 at 0:27 PM, Stokesy007 said:

Limbo's companions take damage when in the rift from nonrifted enemies.  It seems to only happen if Limbo is not the host.

Came here to report this. I was running Limbo in a Kuva Flood with my kavat and it was literally going down as soon as it was revived because there were high level sapping ospreys dropping sappers everywhere.

Edited by Syvarin
Clarification