Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Kuva Flood mission repeatable - I found this by mistake. I ran a normal Kuva Flood survival mission on V Prime. Afterward, I started running normal Kuva Siphon missions, and there was a survival one listed on V Prime. When I got into the mission, it was a Kuva Flood. After completing it a second time, the mission node still shows a Kuva Siphon mission being available.

Edit: What may have happened is I completed the Kuva Flood, then new kuva missions spawned. One happened to be the same type and same node. When joining, it grouped me with people who were still in the Kuva Flood mission that was no longer supposed to be available.

I'd do more testing and try it again but I don't want to be banned for trying to exploit a bug.

Edited by Syvarin
Adding additional information

Also having the issue of Octavia's music completely going out of sync after 3/27 hotfix, it makes buffs awkward to use mainly due to Metronome being a pain to time already and all the buffs out of sync at once turns it from music into random irritating sounds

After completing the first 20 minutes of an Orokin Derelict Defence and then heading to extraction, after the landing craft flew away I respawned back in the mission - no life support counter, no objective, no way to extract. My three friends were all stuck on the mission summary screen. I tried a few things, nothing worked, so I aborted mission, at which point all three of them were back on their orbiters with their mission complete and they all got a neuroptics. But because I had to close warframe to get out of the mission I didn't get a neuroptics.

At no point was I AFK or inactive during this mission. No alt-tabbing, no typing (was in voice chat with all members).

1 hour ago, demangle said:

In the quest for Limbo, Limbo Theorem, when I get to the part where im suppoed to get the Limbo Chassis blueprint on Ose, Europa, it spawns me in on an exterminate mission that requires 64 kills instead of an excavation, like its supposed to. there are hardly any enemies, infact all the times I tried restarting the mission, only 4 enemies spawned, and then nothing, so I cant complete the quest. Ive tried logging out and in again, making it unactive and active again, nothing.

*EDIT* it is also spawning in Corpus Power Carriers.

I am currently experiencing the same problem so it is not just you.

Bad system in dueling rooms.
Fix the dueling rooms. After the connection it is impossible to start the fight.
Add please the choice of host:
- host your servers
- Host the player. In this case, all players will be able to participate in battles without problems and they will not have to constantly restart or wait for an invitation to a separate session.
And constantly inviting viewers into a separate session is inconvenient.

Spoiler

No button to start the fight. And the color of the room changes to standard gray colors.
aHcLk4K.jpg

Edited by VladlenCreed
add screen

14 hours ago, RaduQ1337 said:

First song frament unplayable, can't click the last note. 

I've been having this same issue and I'm not quite sure what to do about it, I tried messing around with the resolution and all that but it still doesn't fix the issue. I've reset and done just about everything I can think of and yet I'm unable to actually play the full song, I go to click the last note but for some reason it doesn't tell me that I'm  actually clicking it.

The mallet, resonator and 3 ability are out of sync atm - and not just out of sync with oneself, but if there's more than one Octavia, we're all out of syn with each other, it sounds like a mess.

I think it's supposed to all sync up no matter when you throw out the ball or the resonator, or click your 3, but at the moment, they seem to start when you throw them out/start them, so the bassline is out of sync with rhythm, which is out of sync with melody, as each just starts when you hit the relevant key, as opposed to "latching" onto a master metronome.  

It's even worse when there are several Octavias.  I'm guessing all Octavia tunes should sync up with their 4 bar pieces playing together, but it's all sounding like chaos atm.  Very offputting, should be fixed immediately, as it's a very bad first impression.

Edited by Omnimorph

Pods in defense missions are off. You can walk threw them but hit invisable walls beside them. Models are sitting sode ways. 

Limbo excavations are bugged. When you drop in it changes to exterminate but spawns no mobs.  Major glitch

The channeled throws use up the specified energy but the damage it deals doesn't restore health anymore for me. On the other hand, the channeled melee strikes with the glaive heals as normal. I was wondering if this was a bug or an intentional nerf.

Thanks.

in first mission Octavia's Anthon, when you reach the instrument  it is not letting me to put markers on the divas to camlet the music

@(*()$ bushtit 2 updates and this hit is steel not fixed I had to abandon up to 10 missions

DOJOのデコレーションに関して

DOJOに貯蔵庫を設置し、位置調整を行ったところ、1度再設置した以降カーソルを合わせても再設置や投資などの操作が効かない。

DOJOに入り直すと操作ができるのだか、再設置すると同じ症状となる。

同時刻に昇天の祭壇やテレポーターを設置し、位置調整した際は何度でも再設置可能であった。

b2edad83a81f30b874000414e5803a6a.jpg

Edited by Yuuna-Brennan

On 3/27/2017 at 11:11 AM, S0V3REiGN said:

I have been seeing kuva guardians be completely invisible on some rare occasions.

Yep, It has something to do with Corrosive Proc, same thing used to happen with Mutalyst Ospreys.

I came here to report some things, so I'll add them here to not Double Post.

1. Infested enemies like Chargers, Runners, etc. Prefer to not attack Octavia's Mallet 80% of the times.

They try going for it but end up going after Octavia 2-3 seconds later.

2. Octavia's AMP doesn't seem to be giving Mallet "Double Damage", Tested it on the Simulacrum while the Mallet was dealing damage, I casted AMP and nothing happened.

3. Limbo's Banish not working with the new Ratel Corpus unit, it just deals damage.

Edited by 0meg4x
Add #3

Headless Limbo

After several times of going in and out of rift, sometimes Limbo become headless. This bug was here before Update 20 but it became more frequent after the Update. It especially happens more frequently if Limbo uses Shade sentinel.

Edited by Limbolance
Screenshot added

Spacebar in archwing doesn't seem to work. I use it for aiming and but it doesn't do anything. I rebound aim to a secondary key 'j' and that worked. So key binding is broken on archwing in some fashion. It used to aim fine in archwing. Tested switching fire with spacebar, doesn't fire either when rebound. 

Limbugs(Limbo Bugs):

1) Haven augment does not work.

2) Time freeze can suddenly unfreeze with ancient disruptors around even if they are freezed in time AND ability timer is far from 0.

3) Rarely but happens - damage goes into rift. 

4) As per 20.0.4 "Fixed Nullifiers not pulling players out of the rift. " i think its illogical decision as rift plane should not be touched by mobs, even nulls, it is other plane of existence.

UI bugs related to update:

One of Octavia's buffs on allies shows too many digits(Like it was with Equinox buff). 

UI upscale(reported many times by users already but still there). 

Headless warframes(happens when more than one visual effect touches warframe(rift+invis or two sources of invis) and bodyless operators(needs more investigation, seen once in Kuva flood)) . 

Chat bugs:

• Right-click Close Tab + Close All on private messages isn't working for me
  • Left-click name in chat + Talk isn't working
  • Right-click name in chat member list and talk isn't working
  • Linked riven stats are wrong
  • I can't see what I'm typing sometimes - cursor moves, but no text displayed
  • cursor is 1-2 spaces to the right of the last letter typed, which makes using arrow keys to navigate for edits awkward
  • chat becomes unresponsive after pressing enter to send a message to trading chat with 5 linked riven mods sometimes
    • The text was invisible and after pressing enter the input cursor did not move
    • Cannot change tabs, resize chat, or move chat
    • Hamburger menu in top-left and navigation menus still work
    • Had to restart game to use chat again

Flawed chat behaviour that isn't a bug

• 180 char limit in trading should be enforced while entering, not while sending
    Let me edit it, don't just discard
  • Clicking + Invite Squad Member darkens the screen and makes it difficult to read the names of people in chat
  • Riven mods seem to take more characters than expected - one line of items listed can exceed 180 chars
    I suspect it's from long internal names
  • Delay between chats in trading seems arbitrary - I've seen 20 and 60 second delays enforced
    This combined with the char limit makes it hard to sell more than 8 items
  • Chat for trading is a flawed system, but I assume you don't have an in-game market to avoid prices falling and plat value dropping
  • Messages can contain a maximum of 5 riven links
    This is another obnoxious limitation that makes trade chat even worse than it was when you're trying to sell 10 riven mods.
    Sorry, you can't post more than 5 items, or 180 characters (many of which are hidden in the riven name), or more than once every 20-60 seconds, but we won't tell you which - but we will erase your message to make you die a little more inside each time you use trading chat
Edited by chrisx1125

Slash Proc Bug, stealth melee slash procs no longer benefiting from the 8X stealth multiplier despite the patch notes saying that all melee stealth DoTs no longer double dip and have a fixed 8X multiplier. Currently stealth slash procs do the exact same damage as unstealthed ones despite appearing in yellow numbers. For some reason Update 20 seemed to have completely removed the damage bonus from stealth slash procs completely.

As can be seen fro  the damage numbers, the slash procs do exactly the same damage, when stealthed as unstealthed.

While playing a public mission as a client, I've found that Octavia's Mallet, Resonator and Metronome seem to play independently without syncing to each other, with each sequence starting at the time they're cast. It seems to not be the case for when I do solo missions though.

It's not too much of a problem for me right now since I usually just use Mallet with Amp, but the off-sync between the three skills makes it unbearable to listen to.