Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

On 3/24/2017 at 8:49 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Octavia Neuroptics is sometimes not being properly rewarded when dropped from Orokin Derelict Survival in groups. Our leading theory is that clients activating our AFK trigger in earlier waves will mess with the reward distribution. 

We farmed 40 minutes ODS with chatting alot, I am certain that AFK detection sometimes kicked in for us. Looks like noone got the part for that run. Mission end proof: https://plays.tv/video/58dc12754ba371aac3/-bugframe

I've come across a problem with the quest. In the part "Harness the power of an Orokin tower" I get to the part where I use the console to close the doors but nothing happens, all the doors are still open, and I lose the quest maker with no enemies around, and I am unable to use the Hydraulus. In trying to invite others to the quest I can not start this part of the quest while in a squad and while in mission I can not invite with a message saying objective complete even before I get one or after getting it.

5f840bff9a17a9b23a3a7a0ca2e2bd04.jpgApologies if already posted, but it looks like parts of Equinox's mixed form are a bit over starched.

a4574e2ea4872c7b42c561422f0ccd9a.jpg5f840bff9a17a9b23a3a7a0ca2e2bd04.jpg

From what I can tell, everything looks fine in both day and night forms respectively, just the seemingly over stiff  arm flaps and front tassels.

Titanias noble animation makes her head disappear.

Edited by Unbetold

• UI takes functionality from menus that are hidden behind visual diorama: Open Navigation (Public) -> Open ESC menu -> Open your Profile from squad list. -> now if you want to open a tab 'Profile' the game opens 'invite squad member' menu from the ESC menu, as it is on the exact same spot on screen, but behind the Profile diorama. I'm using 2560x1440 resolution, borderless windowed.

• Tenora Magazine is default colored permanently

• Captura: Focus Ability (hold 5), when active you cannot enter Pause/Captura mode, key binding of C changes shoulder cam, but when the ability ends you can enter the Captura menus again.

• When you end the Focus Ability; your Operator Customization colors are taken from Warframe Attachments. Aka; If I color my Operator all white and my Warframe Syandana all pink. I enter Focus Ability -> My warframe is White as supposed to. But when the ability ends and the operator is 'sucked' back into the warframe, this brief moment my operator turns all Pink.

• Archwing Flightmodel Toggle: with old flightmodel when you come back to normal gameplay from Archwing (like in JV raid) you cannot Strafe with warframe while using quick melee. Quick melee forces forward movement and locks you out from keyboard input.

• Invasion Rescue Missions: When a rescue target is a Corpus unit instead of a Tenno/Syndicate Operative he does not give any indication if he gets downed. The UI will show bleedout, but it's the only information the game gives. This is also a bug in normal rescues sometimes when operatives don't 'yell/shout' at you for help.

Ive just recently started playing Ivara and I've had this happens to me regularly. I can activate Artemis Bow and use all of my energy and the ability will deactivate on its own and everything will return to normal. When this bug happens to me, is when I deselect the ability before I completely use all of my energy. Ivara gets "stuck" in artemis bow even though you're no longer using the ability, and when you try to change to another ability, you get the "Power in use" thing. The only way I've found to reset it is to jump off the level or suicide. It also bugs your damage after you leave the ability, and you can't swap to other weapons or use your quick melee. Even if you shoot, the damage seems to only be that of 1 arrow from artemis. It's debilitating. I solely PvE and I've just stopped using the ability altogether because I can replicate the bug every single map, and dumping all your energy just to avoid the bug is wasteful.  

LUA - SPY - PORTAL BUG

Lua spy mission is broken. I did it 3 times in a row and it didn't spawn the portal, trapping me inside the puzzle so I eventually quit, not knowing what to do. I know it's supposed to spawn and I double checked with youtube. I hope this gets fixed asap because it's literally making the whole mission a waste of time, causing confusion and frustration. I can't remember if the A,B, or C swap between puzzles but the 3 times I did it it was always A-Shoot button, jump on pannel ecc ec. That worked fine. Second one was always B, pass through the lazers and the electrified water, press pressure plate and get to the data room, you extract the data (the standard data completion triggers and Lotus congratulates you and all) and the portal simply isn't there. Hope that helped for whom is to fix this. Thanks for your time!

All of my decorations, including Ayatan, Sands of Inaros, Glast Gambit, and various conclave rewards, are missing from both my ship and inventory. I had a large number of Ayatans, and I'm disappointed they're gone, but I'm more disappointed that the other things disappeared because they were quest/limited time event rewards and I don't know how to get them back.

After logging out and logging back in my decorations reappeared. 

Edited by Arkeresh
I restarted warframe and my decorations reappeared.

2 bugs to report:

1. The UI freezes up when trying to load Accessories, Skin Customisations, Animation Sets or similar menus. There's no way to escape this freeze except via Alt-F4.

2. The Pandero doesn't seem to dismember enemies when playing as a client. It works perfectly fine for hosts.

Limbo and allies inside Cataclysm are being hit by bullets constantly while Stasis is active.

I noticed the Elite Frontier Lancers were able to hit me and the excavators when standing on the edge of the ability, they were freezing and regaining movement because of the Cataclysm shrinking.

5 hours ago, .LeiA._ said:

Sometimes Mallet deals no damage without any reason, even with Amplify or not

I was noticing the same thing, but I think it's ice and fire eximus auras stacking, granting immunity to the blast damage mallet does. I don't know if they're supposed to stack like that or not, but I've been noticing random zeroes pop up for a while now when using elemental weapons, so if they are stacking then that would explain it.

Just went to Maroo's Bazaar for the ayatan treasure that popped up on my alerts, but she said she didn't have one today. I'm not sure if it popped up early and I need to wait for normal server reset or what. I'll update if it changes later.

Ignore that bit, it's working now. Though I did find this. I can't walk 'through' the wall and fall off the map, but I can walk into the wall so I'm completely concealed.

428b0dc3bad95f7f3ae8334cc2e0dff9.jpg1f3fd6c63b7e3510abee24b398ecd272.jpg

Edited by Unbetold

I'm not sure if this goes in this topic but I'm trying anyway because I can't seem to find a fix for my problem. My frame's health/shield and level used to be this: 2AZiyo7.png

and as of today it's this: aOh8H6T.png

Sorry if this is something trivial that can be solved really easily but I have no idea what happened. The first picture was back when I played non stop but I stopped for a while and started playing again yesterday. I'm pretty sure my health was normal yesterday when I played because I don't remember dying so easily but I'm not too sure. Today though I can't get passed the Ceres junction because of how low I am. Any help would be very appreciated.

25 minutes ago, aelasar said:

I'm not sure if this goes in this topic but I'm trying anyway because I can't seem to find a fix for my problem. My frame's health/shield and level used to be this: 2AZiyo7.png

and as of today it's this: aOh8H6T.png

Sorry if this is something trivial that can be solved really easily but I have no idea what happened. The first picture was back when I played non stop but I stopped for a while and started playing again yesterday. I'm pretty sure my health was normal yesterday when I played because I don't remember dying so easily but I'm not too sure. Today though I can't get passed the Ceres junction because of how low I am. Any help would be very appreciated.

That would probably because you put him back to rank one and he doesn't have the capacity for health or shield mods. Did you polarize him to add a polarity slot?