Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

26 minutes ago, Unbetold said:

That would probably because you put him back to rank one and he doesn't have the capacity for health or shield mods. Did you polarize him to add a polarity slot?

I think I may have accidentally polarized him. Is there any way to reverse that?

On 3/24/2017 at 4:28 PM, Magtone said:

Ran into this as well when using dual swords. It seems to happen whenever you melee and have a movement key pressed at the same time (pressing left, right, forward, or backward causes the player to slide backwards while doing a melee attack).

I thought this was stance related, and got fixed with the latest patches, but could replicate it twice today.  Both times involved going to Archwing and back to Warframe:  one in JV, and the other in Uranus Survival. Lesion, this time with Shimmering Blight.

Sortie Exterminate mission today had full alarms (exterminates are supposed to have trigger alarms, unless this was an undercover update patch they never told us about).

Essentially made it a living hell ship--not to mention there were sappers/mine ospreys everywhere (which runs counter to this update reducing their spawn rate)

After the update came out, I went to the relay and grabbed the mission immediately. 

However, after I finished the first mission, all my ship decorations disappeared. The resource ones, the sculptures, the kid drawings on the walls and the noggles/markers are ALL GONE!! QQ

I hope I don't lose all of them permanently cause there goes a few hundred platinum right there!

Since 20, Elite Crewmen are no longer the distinctive blue colour.

Also void turrets are broken again and do not track and fire at you (or any target, e.g. radiation/confusion)

Edited by Guest

After U20.0.8 Metronome became extremely laggy, whenever I stare directly downwards at it I lose 10-20fps, but when I stare forwards or upwards I get stabilized back to 60.

This may as well be caused because I'm using compressed notes (4 notes on one line for metronome, 4 lines per section)

Just finished Sorti mission and received Riven mod as reward, but it did not show up under my riven mods, though it says I should now have two in that folder, I only have 1 old one. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/88225128362709099/843EE143F6D2F871BF553F960A7D9F951BDD5805/ obtaining said riven mod. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/88225128362709374/9A27C6907853E638226835A7F2F99D20A70B2E0B/ Inventory without mod

I have encountered a fatal error today. I spawned 20 Boiler in the Simulacrum and used Limbos Cataclysm on them, after collapsing Cataclysm they usually explode with their fancy explosion fx and then my game instantly freezen and the window nvida kernel error message shows up (This being that I dont overclock my pc or the voltage is too low/high) my setup consists out of a Geforce GTX 1070 an i7 6700 16 GB of RAM Scythe katana 4 and much more(Posted the specs in case this matters)

I'd like to report some of the new Jordas Verdict Trial bugs, hoping it will help on getting them fixed:

• Sometimes the host will crash when loading to the 3rd phase.
    This might be linked to the "experimental flight" option: those who have it turned off didn't have any problem, but those who have it enable consistently crashed.
    EDIT: apparently after 20.1.0 it happens regardless of the options, and made completing JV a roll of a dice!

• In 3rd stage, seems like anyone can trigger the forced extraction for the host, and it will extract everyone from the raid.
    The cause is still unknown

• Vaporizer bubbles sometimes do not show for clients, and the bubble is only registers the first charge, forcing them to stick to the vaporizer.

• The elevator consistently desync for clients, it goes slower than usual just to then teleport up.
    That and the vaporizer bubbles missing make the elevator phase very difficult for clients.

• After reviving in Archwing mode in the 3rd stage, the camera will blink in and out the warframe when turning/moving around.

On top of those, there are still very old bugs, for example:

• Sometimes the nerve has to be killed by the host, or clients need to shoot it again when it shows destroyed already for them, otherwise it will not register.

• You can randomly get extracted when taking an esophage.
    Note on this: i'd like the forced extraction to be completely removed from the Jordas Verdict Trial, as it cause a lot of problems for the players inside the golem and can also mislead new players, who will see their teammates kilometers away (because the golem's internals are located kilometers outside of the arena) and will try to reach them, just to then be extracted and lose the opportunity to complete the raid.

• If you disconnect from the raid and then reconnect, you will get a different arcane.
    The support ticket may take up to 2 weeks to get the arcane replaced, and in the meantime you cannot use any of the 2 types, or the chance to get it wil nullify.

• Sometimes you spawn dead in the 3rd phase. Alt+F4 and reconnect doesn't work as you will be forced in the spectator mode.
    This is believed to be a connection issue.

• Sometimes the Jordas Golem doesn't dock properly in the second and third platform, making difficult or impossible to reset the engines with a spore.

• The esophage inside the crate needed to open the tunnel for the 3rd nerve sometimes doesn't work, and there is no way to fix it.

• In The Law of Retribution trial, sometimes the bomb indicator doesn't work or is freezed to a %.

• In the second stage of The Law of Retribution trial, if someone disconnects in the "security system" phase, the number of pads take a lot to register and update, or doesn't update at all.

Please take a look at the current state of the trials, expecially the Jordas Verdict one. It refrains a lot of players from even try it cause of all the problems it may cause.

Edited by -CLM-Joker
Updating: host crash has become worse and unpredictable.

On 3/27/2017 at 11:42 PM, Slyone69 said:

Pods in defense missions are off. You can walk threw them but hit invisible walls beside them. Models are sitting sideways.

Can confirm, On Defense, mobile defense the pods and console hitboxes are flipped 90 degrees while the model remains the same.

This is a problem in some MD missions as the flip doesn't allow the player to get close to the console to activate with datamass specially if console is between 2 columns

3rMGnLT.jpg

If a riven has electric elemental, the mod is treated added as last (when you're not the host?) 
In arsenal I have corrosive/cold, on a mission it turns into viral/electric.

Also, od Defense and MD missions collision boxes are 90 degree turned.

Edited by Osa__PL