[DE]Danielle

[Update 20] Share your Captura Screenshots!

o5MkVeP.jpg

Captura is here!! This new photobooth mode will excite your deepest fashion frame desires. Use this megathread to show off screenshots of your Warframes in all of their customized glory! 

Looking to access Captura? Here’s how!

Head to the Arsenal and select your Warframe Appearance tab. There you will see a new button titled Captura on the bottom right. Upon launching Captura, you can select the Corpus Ship Maintenance, Grineer Galleon Cargo, or Infested Ship Hologram scene. From there you can spawn in enemies, slow down, or speed up time and compose a stunning photograph. Add more depth to your composition with dozens of filters, special effects and graphic options. 

If you have any bugs to report please post them here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776647-update-20-bug-report-megathread/

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

From there you can spawn in enemies...

Can i spawn in my kubrow? Because i will be very sad if i can't make a nice picture with my kubrow.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Sketch065 said:

Can i spawn in my kubrow? Because i will be very sad if i can't make a nice picture with my kubrow.

Before going into Captura have your companion equipped in your Arsenal, when you go into the scene he/she will come with you :) 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

o5MkVeP.jpg

Captura is here!! This new photobooth mode will excite your deepest fashion frame desires. Use this megathread to show off screenshots of your Warframes in all of their customized glory! 

Looking to access Captura? Here’s how!

Head to the Arsenal and select your Warframe Appearance tab. There you will see a new button titled Captura on the bottom right. Upon launching Captura, you can select the Corpus Ship Maintenance, Grineer Galleon Cargo, or Infested Ship Hologram scene. From there you can spawn in enemies, slow down, or speed up time and compose a stunning photograph. Add more depth to your composition with dozens of filters, special effects and graphic options. 

If you have any bugs to report please post them here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776647-update-20-bug-report-megathread/

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

When my S#&$ty Internet connection downloads this I will try to capture sth cool. :)
Also my Bardframe loadout slot will be named DaniFrame in honour of @[DE]Danielle who has the best "frame" If you catch my drift. :cool:

I'm still mad at you guys for nerfing Tonkor to oblivion (the second time), but I will live. Have a nice day and celebrate U20 with some free time. :)

Edited by Eldirian
s

This is my first post on these forums ever. Loving Captura so far! (Yes I know it has been out what thirty minutes? Still, pretty cool! IS THAT A PUN?)

xj8LSMR.jpg

• Upvote 13

As the title implies! POST 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM
I'd love to see what everyone has been able to pull off so far in the new Captura mode!
Warframe0081.jpg

Warframe0079.jpg

Just in the first few moments of playing with the settings and lighting I can confidently say that it was worth the wait. The options are meaty enough to produce some really great shots.

Edited by RetroNomad
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 14

Rhino not wanting to let go of his favourite toy. (Circa 3059 colourized)

lM20Nob.jpg

Edited by Eldirian
img
  • Upvote 1

Its a great feature and I'm so happy they managed to make it :)

lrYSQlf.jpg

JmpTBQD.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 27

Selfie :cool:

NEQZEiH.jpg

LwLS1uC.jpg

dSLtHkv.jpg

us4T3xJ.jpg

for me this all look amazing for wallpaper :cool:

Edited by Vlada91