Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your Mandachord songs!

[DE]Danielle

Still waiting for anyone with better musical aptitude than me to try this one. I honestly think the most portably diotonic bit is after the intro.... when the rock picks up... i don't expect 16 channels and every note... but there's certainly enough to pull from. I've tried several times... i just don't have an ear for conversion.

1 hour ago, Sunseahl said:

Still waiting for anyone with better musical aptitude than me to try this one. I honestly think the most portably diotonic bit is after the intro.... when the rock picks up... i don't expect 16 channels and every note... but there's certainly enough to pull from. I've tried several times... i just don't have an ear for conversion.

Damn dude... that gives me shivers down my spine. Ive just built octavia so was trawling through this thread for ideas, its been mentioned often enough so Id say its been attempted and failed many times.

On 10/31/2017 at 3:30 AM, Buff00n said:

I did Smash Mouth's All Star, in it's entirety, from start to finish, with nothing but Mandachord loops.

I'm not sorry :)

Whoops!  Sorry about the copyright hounds eating my video.  Here's another version:

All Star in its entirety from start to finish:

Alright, flicked through 25 pages to make sure it hasn't been requested yet, any artist think they can make the beat from about 18 seconds? You'll hear it. Or if you listen to the whole song and think there is a better part, i just love the rhythm of this song

Edited by Sollandel
Correction

On 07.11.2017 at 4:05 PM, Sollandel said:

Alright, flicked through 25 pages to make sure it hasn't been requested yet, any artist think they can make the beat from about 18 seconds? You'll hear it. Or if you listen to the whole song and think there is a better part, i just love the rhythm of this song

Here is my best try. Actually someone has made it already but in my honest opinion, I couldnt recognize the song. Also I am sorry about the instruments I chose, but there are NO instruments that would be really close. I wish DE already added PIANO instruments. Hear my call, DE! Add Piano! Anyway, here.

Edited by ShineShield

3 hours ago, ShineShield said:

Here is my best try. Actually someone has made it already but in my honest opinion, I couldnt recognize the song. Also I am sorry about the instruments I chose, but there are NO instruments that would be really close. I wish DE already added PIANO instruments. Hear my call, DE! Add Piano! Anyway, here.

You're amazing! I really appreciate the effort!

Time :09 to 19 (seconds)

or 3mn50 act

I do not know if it's possible, but I still ask. Thank you for your work !

Truly.

Or this song ?

It is to listen once in his life, it makes you want to smile and wriggle in rhythm :)    (google translate)

( Un peux de musique Française )

Edited by sulfering

10 hours ago, sulfering said:

Time :09 to 19 (seconds)

or 3mn50 act

I do not know if it's possible, but I still ask. Thank you for your work !

Truly.

Or this song ?

It is to listen once in his life, it makes you want to smile and wriggle in rhythm :)    (google translate)

( Un peux de musique Française )

I still think the Fire and Flames intro is not doable, but I tried to do it anyway.

Il y a 1 heure, Buff00n a dit :

I still think the Fire and Flames intro is not doable, but I tried to do it anyway.

Thank you for trying, I came to a similar result, and like you I am not satisfied. It's really not easy !!
Anyway, thank you again for the test, I'm glad that a third person confirms that it is not possible. (otherwise I would have tried again and again ^^)
Google Translate

ps: It's not bad what you managed to do

Edited by sulfering

• 2 weeks later...