Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your Mandachord songs!

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, JoMenton said:

guys please Star Wars Imperial March

Ok, so this took me a while and it really doesn't sound great, but I think the limitations of the Mandachord are more of a problem here than my ear (though I could be mistaken, and please let me know any feedback you have or ways to make it better).

4 minutes ago, Marrra said:

Ok, so this took me a while and it really doesn't sound great, but I think the limitations of the Mandachord are more of a problem here than my ear (though I could be mistaken, and please let me know any feedback you have or ways to make it better).

if i have  to say something only the vey last collums on sector 4 to tone down the rythm

BUT

its great thank you so much 

Immigrant Song:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Galathea said:

hm...would this be possible? or atleast parts of it? i really cant tell

Not only is it possible, it's like it was written specifically for Mandachord.

LeFloid Outtro (by request):

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Marrra said:

Try moving the last note in the first measure, and its repetition half a measure later, up one note.  I think that's about the best you can do with the Imperial March.

6 hours ago, JoMenton said:

if i have  to say something only the vey last collums on sector 4 to tone down the rythm

BUT

its great thank you so much 

8 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Try moving the last note in the first measure, and its repetition half a measure later, up one note.  I think that's about the best you can do with the Imperial March.

Thank you both - I'll have a look and see what I can do!

Why D minor? Why not have her in G major? 

Why 120 beats per minute? A better pace when playing warframe is more around 160 beats per minute and not with 16 notes but with quarter notes. Makes it easier to write a better song than to use 16th notes. 

Only thing I just dislike about her music is how short the notes are the rest is easier to deal with.