Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your Mandachord songs!

[DE]Danielle

48 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Cool, it's got the piano roll right there.  If I transpose the Mandachord's range from D to G to match the key of that song, then here is the part of the keyboard you have pare that whole thing down to:

Hide contents

Blue is bass, Green is Melody:

xDQP7QH.png

As you can tell, this presents a pretty big challenge with most songs.

Yeah, Synthesia versions on Youtube are sort of useful for trying to narrow down what pitch I should be looking for. It's still sort of a challenge though.

I'm also thinking of making Robot Rock from Daft Punk since it's got some nice repeating parts. It has 6 major notes for the Melody part, but I figure I might be able to combine the lowest Melody note with a base note to simulate that lower note. Maybe, maybe not. I'll have to give it a try tonight.

I've made two that I felt were good enough to show to the public so far. One, an original piece:

Two:

Really loving the mandachord. There are some limitations (for instance, in the Beverly Hills Cop Theme, I had to do a little "adlibbing" to certain parts because the note range was too small), but overall this is really awesome.

I should probably stop.  But I won't. 

Dancing Naked (TheFatRat), by request:

Spoiler

MDK2 Theme, by request:

Spoiler

Buffalo Soldier, by request:

Spoiler

Hotline Miami OST, by request:

Spoiler

The Hand the Feeds, by request:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, SoulEchelon said:

Two:

Really loving the mandachord. There are some limitations (for instance, in the Beverly Hills Cop Theme, I had to do a little "adlibbing" to certain parts because the note range was too small), but overall this is really awesome.

Nice arrangement! :thumbup:

Edited by Buff00n
I can typing

2 hours ago, Ligond said:

I think it's possible to do "Escape from the City" from Sonic Adventure 2, any Musical God think so?

i am in the middle of that one right now, actually lol. hit me up in warframe if you want me to send you what i have so far.
"rollin' around at the speed of sound..."

--Minifig3D

Edited by Minifig3D