Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your Mandachord songs!

[DE]Danielle

On 5/11/2017 at 11:09 PM, (PS4)Blinkroxandudont said:

Buff00n, new guy here. Very impressed how well your work has come out. First post here, but nonetheless I am interested in 2 songs that seem simple enough, but would love to build for my girlfriend. Please let me know if possible!

Maybe I can do the Minecraft one:

Calm (Minecraft Main Theme): Mandachord (Original)

On 5/12/2017 at 0:09 PM, (PS4)Blinkroxandudont said:

Buff00n, new guy here. Very impressed how well your work has come out. First post here, but nonetheless I am interested in 2 songs that seem simple enough, but would love to build for my girlfriend. Please let me know if possible!

I've tried minecraft BGM but it's just too slow. need something short and repeat itself.

Allright! I'm glad I found this thread.

Anyone out there who is master at mandachord. I challenge thee!

I Challenge Thee to pull out something that was once created by the long gone WestWood Studios! The almighty Hell March 2! Or even "Destroy" from Red Alert 2! Do you like something with more darker (seriously, for the lack of better word) atmosphere? Check out Tiberian sun's song collection! 

I'm waiting for your return. The first one who pulls this out I will WITH MY GREATEST HONOR (what do I something like that?) Keep it in my mandachord until the end of time! (when Warframe seizes to exist)

There's bunch of other songs you can find in the internet if you keep looking!

Show me your skill! From a player that started playing when Fusion Moa alert had ended. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Someone once asked me if I would be going to make more Payday 2 covers. Actually, I always wanted to make Gun Metal Grey 2015, cuz I love to do Overdrill in PD2 and I love that music playing in my headphones. So here it is, the mandachord cover to GMG2015.

I have a bit of a odd request I am horabul at this music thing in making octivias song right I won't to ask if enemy one can help me make a song from chech and chongs up in smoke touer the song is called up on smoke.. If sum one can help me out by making it or by sending me the correct placmint of the nots .....

On 6/7/2017 at 8:29 PM, (PS4)SmokinZrock said:

I have a bit of a odd request I am horabul at this music thing in making octivias song right I won't to ask if enemy one can help me make a song from chech and chongs up in smoke touer the song is called up on smoke.. If sum one can help me out by making it or by sending me the correct placmint of the nots .....

I honestly can't tell if this is a legit request or an amazing troll.

Up in Smoke (Cheech & Chong): Mandachord (Original)