Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] General Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

q6quM0X.jpg

Hey Tenno! We have dedicated Update 20: Octavia's Anthem megathreads for the following:

Octavia's Anthem Quest Megathread
Octavia Feedback Megathread
Limbo Revisited Feedback Megathread 
Tenora and Pandero Feedback Megathread
Weapon Balance Pass Feedback Megathread
Bug Report Megathread 
Share your Captura Screenshots!
Share your Mandachord songs! 

If your feedback does not fall into the above megathreads, share it here.

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Added Weapon Balance Pass Megathread link

9 minutes ago, KaeseSchnitte said:

UI scaling is bugged. Yes yes.

17 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

The UI at 1440p is so huge, I want the smaller one back. it was perfect. :( 

The UI seems bugged, I am playing at 1920*1200 and the UI looks like 800*640, although the rest seems fine.

Uhhh, what happened to bows? I thought only 10 weapons were being repassed over on? Why did all bows basically get hit with the nerf stick like no tomorrow? The dread can barely even do any crit chance now with maxed point strike????

From the update thread :

As a result of these changes, “Host” will be removed from the Clan Roles list since any and all Clan members will now be able to access the Dojo at all times.

What if, as a warlord, I want to prevent some people from entering the dojo, like new recruits, until they've proven themselves to be willingly to be active members of the clan and not just leechers ?

You should add a "access the dojo" right in the list.

Couple bugs/issues I've noticed already:

• Captura mode keybindings: the menu in the bottom right shows that my up & down keys are rebound, but they still use the defaults. I don't know if that applies to other keys or not. It might also be that they have separate keybindings that have to be set, and it was just showing my movement keybinds for jump and crouch, because I didn't change or even look in the keybindings menu to see if captura has it's own keybinds. Either way, it is a bug.
  • Additionally with captura mode, it's frustrating that you seemingly can't get an entire scene in focus; part of it will always be blurred. This may be intentional, but it'd be nice to see it change anyway.
  • I've seen other people bring it up, but gui scale is broken. Not just for 4k displays, I'm set at 1920x1080 and my gui scale got turnt the -heck- up. I've got it set to the lowest it'll go, and it's significantly larger than it was pre-update. Additionally, moving the slider seems to do nothing, whether you're going up or down.

(Copied from reddit thread)

@[DE]Pablo Alt-Fire UI changes - Too much info and not nearly enough

I was going to make a seperate thread, but hopefully this gets more attention.  Doing this is sections for readability (hopefully)

Too Much Info

Stats that do not change between the firing modes are unneeded in the alt-fire sections.  If accuracy, fire rate etc... are the same, just omit those.  This will provide a better emphasis on what is different instead of looking up and down to compare.

It would also cut down on the size of the stats information window and provide a bit of space for the items I address below.

Not Nearly Enough

I'll be honest.  Had some high hopes for this UI update.  Things I was hoping for.

• Missing stats revealed
    • Still no melee range displayed
    • Melee slam radius / damage - unique effects (heat swords, sibear, ohma)
    • No indication of punch-through, very needed in innate PT weaponry, helpful in adding mods
    • Hitscan or projectile?  Why must this remain a secret and only be found on wiki?
  • Unique Mechanic stats
    • Cloud stats on Torid, Mutalist Cernos etc...
    • Launcher blast radius
    • damage fall out ranges and projectile momentum ranges (how arrows curve downward after a certain point)
  • Anything that mods can augment should be displayed such as flight speed.

These are just some of the things I feel should be included in the game so allow transparency on our favorite weapons.  I've written more than a few threads regarding this and a desire to move us away from depending on the wiki for the advanced stats of weapons and abilities (Chroma).

I realize this is likely to be a massive undertaking and the newest additions of alt-fire stats is a wonderful start. I would be most pleased to at least get a "we're working on it" from someone to know these issues are at least being acknowledged as issues.

Thanks!

Edited by Xekrin