Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] General Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, Elendir said:

I don't get it. Why even bothering with a crit stat if you systematically render it totally useless ?  Guess I'll come back the day it has some purpose.

Visual bug, check the forum for responses and try not to overreact before learning the full truth of the matter

2 hours ago, DarthMelchom said:

Hope this is the place for the Feedback on weapon changes.

But I am loving the change to the Attica 

Hey guys, the misses and I are having some issues logging in since the hotfix a few minutes ago. We were on the second mission of the event, and tried to complete it while that "please don't leave your game" message was up.  There was like, a lot of infested.  sorry.  Gonna go watch some Iron Fist and eat Chili, sorry for messing up your Friday night!

We need WAY MORE Captura Scenes than what we have gotten. Back in the Devstreams we were hinted at getting the Lua and Silver Grove scenes yet we were not given them. Heck the 3 defaults we were given (imo) are my least favorites of any of the tiles in the game.

We need more, if not every Tile/Tileset to be available for Captura. I would totally pay more platinum to buy more scenes but in general we just need WAY MORE Captura Scenes.

Yep...login not working, network not responding....and I have to work all day tomorrow until sunday.

Was looking forward to the updates and new frame...but sometimes LESS is MORE: less new stuff, more fun due to working game. This....was disappointing! WHat use do I have with a 3 day affinitiy boost when I cannot use it the day I can actually play?

First, the ui is still randomly fukced for different people. Second, network not responding. Third, weapon nerfs make me want to throw myself and my computer out a window.

p.s thanks for the one forma after destroying my best weapon, really made it better.

Edited by jetfire171

13 minutes ago, That1Cactus said:

We need WAY MORE Captura Scenes than what we have gotten. Back in the Devstreams we were hinted at getting the Lua and Silver Grove scenes yet we were not given them. Heck the 3 defaults we were given (imo) are my least favorites of any of the tiles in the game.

We need more, if not every Tile/Tileset to be available for Captura. I would totally pay more platinum to buy more scenes but in general we just need WAY MORE Captura Scenes.

From U20 notes:

Each Syndicate also offers their own themed Captura Scene, available at a Standing price. Interested in applying your own background scene or having a solid color background to your Captura images? Visit Simaris in the Relay to purchase the Color Key Scene for Standing. Teshin also has Conclave Scenes to offer, visit him the in the Relay to add these to your Captura Scene selection. :)

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

From U20 notes:

Each Syndicate also offers their own themed Captura Scene, available at a Standing price. Interested in applying your own background scene or having a solid color background to your Captura images? Visit Simaris in the Relay to purchase the Color Key Scene for Standing. Teshin also has Conclave Scenes to offer, visit him the in the Relay to add these to your Captura Scene selection. :)

That's not enough. We need more than 1 of each. We need the Grineer Shipyards, Mars Settlements, Grineer Asteroids, Europa, Earth, Lua, basically ALL THE OTHER TILES THAT EXIST. We need more scenes than what is currently offered to get the full potential of making stuff in Captura.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

q6quM0X.jpg

Hey Tenno! We have dedicated Update 20: Octavia's Anthem megathreads for the following:

Octavia's Anthem Quest Megathread
Octavia Feedback Megathread
Limbo Revisited Feedback Megathread 
Tenora and Pandero Feedback Megathread
Weapon Balance Pass Feedback Megathread
Bug Report Megathread 
Share your Captura Screenshots!
Share your Mandachord songs! 

If your feedback does not fall into the above megathreads, share it here.

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

FC3AAB8EA489B94036B4CC2DC5D48410184F110A
Can you please fix this?
I can't click the last 2 parts.

Somehow our solar rails disappeared from our dojo. I could've sworn we had a couple built now it says 0. Same goes for the specters.

Also, please do something about that stretched UI. It's way too big. 

Edited by Stoner74

Getting a very narrow FOV after this update. (Yes the slider is maxed and I cannot type a number manually)

Edit: After a restart and some changing and re-changing the display settings, the FOV has returned to where I am comfortable. No idea why or how, but it's fixed.

Edited by selimsrm

Anyone else having problems connecting to other people post update?

I've been stuck in a few loops of Finding session, Firewall port messages (that never really happened before the update) and a new bug that if you try to load a mission before a firewall message pops up (and it CAN be quite delayed) it will get stuck in a finding session loop, when you exit this you won't be able to move and have to force ALT+F4 the game.

The new helminth skin only has one build, while the armor that fits on him doesn't.  My Helminth looks skinny, but is supposed to be bulky.  He armor iss bulky, and floats over his body...  Also, the energy color appears to universally be peach for all of them, and can't be changed even though it's a big part of the skin.

Oi..... the update notes were overwhelming. I could barely grasp the mechanics behind Octavia (in fact, I'm pretty positive I still have no idea... lol), and that's when I stopped reading. There's a bit too much going on. I was just online 12 hours ago and I feel like I've missed 12 years. I'm not sure if I'd be the majority or minority in saying that I feel better when these re-works, new content packages, bug fixes, etc. are released exclusive of one another at a reasonable pace. After a long day at work, I just want any of my leisure time with WarFrame to be fun. When the game in front of me feels like a self-aggrandizing chore, I just want to shut it off. I suppose it feels a bit more like a cycle of creation and destruction, as opposed to evolving and growing?

Any and all of that aside, an update this large has quite a lot of man-hours behind it. Thank you to DE for the sweat and tears. I hope to find the time to grasp everything that's new, as it feels a bit too cumbersome tonight.

None of the mandachord sound sets apart from the wheezy default sounds are able to sustain a note in the melody.  A couple of the Bass sound sets can imitate a held note, but it sounds sort of crummy. Even 8-bit games could use sustained notes in their sounds.  Many people would like a wider range of notes in all parts of the mandachord.

The new pistol is awesome, can't wait to try out the rifle.

In regards to the octavia quest, everything was awesome up until the battle with hunhow.  I didn't actually participate in, or even watch the battle, as I was too busy playing hopscotch and staring at the ground...  The platforming was WAY overblown.  There must have been a better way to make playing a giant mandachord feel more ninja-esque.

Edited by Guest

New Quest was amazing. It is good to know that even after the negativity you received from the Glast Gambit you are still willing to try new things. 

I greatly enjoyed the quest and found it a challenging and fun break from normal gameplay. 

New Clan mechanics are fun, and nice.

New warframe will take some getting used to. Still trying to figure out Mallet.

Helminth Charger looks beautiful and functions well. A great addition to arsenal.

Will update later with reactions to more changes.

If this is the level of content you have planned for 2017 then I take my hat off too you. Or would if I played Limbo.

*Deep Bow*

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, idrom said:

I cant seem to start the quest for octiva

I have done the second dream:

But nothing happens when i go to chepalon;

It might be me, but it seems like there is a bug.

Wrong Cephalon. You need to go see Cephalon Suda, not Simaris. Cephalon Suda is a syndicate leader.

Hi, thanks for finally updated the game to u.20, it is awesome and great to see many things that are new or changing in a better way, my feedback is just some questions for the Helminth Charger, I loved the design that was announced on devstream (i forgot the number), but i don't really like my helminth color scheme, is there any way that maybe we can use the original colour for helminth, the one that inspired from Nidus, for me it's really cool and unique, the color are balance and just right, when i try to make another helminth, because my first one changes into one color (mostly brown) it was just hideous, so i tried and the result is just the same dissapointing color, so maybe just maybe, can we (as the user) like use the original color scheme, anyway great job and congrats for the Update 20. Love you all DE