Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.1

[DE]Megan

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.1

Major Update:

Changes

• Reduced the ambient audio level when using Octavia’s abilities.

Fixes

• Fixed the Dread stat UI in the Arsenal unintentionally displaying reduced Crit Chance and Multiplier (back to original values now). Please note this affects almost all projectile based weapons and is solely a UI bug. We are fixing the rest shortly! 
  • Fixed being able to play the last phase of Octavia’s Anthem without completing the quest.
  • Fixed a crash with the Mandachord. 

Regarding UI changes from Update 20: 

thx for fix <3~ UI is kinda giving me a headache too :l ( on 180p)

/!\ Network Not Responding /!\ 

is still a thing..... all my friends have it too :l

UI is WAY to big.... on 180p..... need to go down to like 70 or 60... can only go down to 100....

Edited by Urska
Network Not Responding

Man.. I'm kinda ok with 1 forma per weapon nerfed but kinda disappointed that they are not giving us back the lenses that's already applied as someone who has greater lenses on it would be wasting 40 plat for a weapon that's now unusable and horrible aka telos boltace.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Heyo - this is related to this Dev Workshop if you want to take a deeper look.

We mentioned that ' This has required us to change the approach we take to making our UI, and it will come with some changes for all resolutions! ' which is what you're seeing here. 

2 minutes ago, Nyrakav said:

What's wrong with the UI? Really big and blurry.

Obviously working as intended. It´s like having an UI made for 800*640

Are dojos fixed yet? I was trying to trade someone.  They would get into my dojo but not into the same instance as me so we couldn't trade.  I would check for myself but NETWORK NOT RESPONDING.

Update: I managed to get into the game now but chat isn't working.  This update was a good time to come back from a break I guess.

Edited by djternan