The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Farm Octavia?

Furooo

Question

16 minutes ago, Supplice2 said:

Question is, how long are you running for? 20 minutes in Orokin Derelict Survival is a single rotation and a single chance at the Neroptics. That doesn't mean anything if you're running for only 15 minutes. I suggest running for 40 minutes or longer with a single key as 40 minutes in ODS is still pretty easy to accomplish.

I also have yet to see a single case of the parts "bugging" or "disappearing" - I still have my blueprint, systems, and chassis though I haven't farmed my neuroptics yet. People need to be mindful they aren't selling the wrong items, or more mindful that they are getting the right parts and aren't confusing it with Oberon parts or something else.

Yeah, 20 minute runs. 40 minutes is easy, but doesn't actually provide any better chances, just gives another roll at RNG.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/777662-did-anyone-get-the-damn-hard-to-get-octavia-neuroptics/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/135512555425434283/

While no concrete evidence is provided, it's enough to make me go solo.

12 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

English may not be your first language, but you have your final sentence backwards if you meant to imply that the bugged rewards are the 'this' that needs to be fixed.

Gee thanks for proving that you are indeed one of the people that NEED to correct others, instead of providing any insight, help, or just not replying again.

11 minutes ago, Inuzaki said:

Gee thanks for proving that you are indeed one of the people that NEED to correct others, instead of providing any insight, help, or just not replying again.

I simply responded to what you wrote initially, and as it turned out that was not what you meant I followed up by showing why writing it that way caused the misunderstanding so that you could avoid it in the future.

You're welcome.

It is cheaper to buy her for 225 platinum. Here is why

20 plat warframe slot

20 plat catalyst

185 plat for frame

In the time it takes to farm all of her parts from all of the missions.... You can make well over 185 plat. That just a few rad shares.

So the story is... best way to get her..... crack radiant relics.... and buy her. 

2 minutes ago, Krhymez said:

In the time it takes to farm all of her parts from all of the missions.... You can make well over 185 plat. That just a few rad shares.

So the story is... best way to get her..... crack radiant relics.... and buy her.

You could say that about most things in game that you have the choice to farm or buy with plat, however it makes your gaming experience very repetitive if all you do is run fissure missions all the time.

On 3/24/2017 at 6:31 PM, Supplice2 said:

Survival Rotations go A, A, B, C. This means you would have to survive 15 minutes on ODS.

Lua is commonly referred to as the "moon" and will require you to complete The War Within Second Dream to access; afaik the puzzles you encounter are random, but worth farming regardless because of the various Drift mods and a chance at a fully built Forma.

Rotation C in ODS is where the neuroptic drops.

On 25.3.2017 at 1:09 PM, Makinar said:

This update has introduced a lot of bugs.Has nothing to do with ``git gud``.

Some people are a bit unlucky and some aren't. Friend of mine got this own Octavia at Friday and he is already done with the build. Now this is waiting for new Sortie to see how well she can do in a bit more tougher missions.

Edited by AlendasNaro

On 25/03/2017 at 3:33 AM, PhrozenPhyr said:

I can't say for sure, but I've done the music room on Lua around 5 times and have only gotten her chassis, really hoping it's not like Ivara.

I got a part in cache when doing crossfire extermination on lua.

On 3/25/2017 at 9:57 AM, ChuckMaverick said:

Assimilate Nyx.

Also, in the couple of times I've run the crossfire exterminate and found all the caches so far, I haven't seen any sentients.

Yea but with friendlies now affecting the bubble. No point when you run dry in moments.

15 minutes ago, Lancars said:

Yea but with friendlies now affecting the bubble. No point when you run dry in moments.

Not a problem if you run solo, any invis frame works too as long as you avoid prism damage, or just Defy Wukong.

Edited by ChuckMaverick

On 3/24/2017 at 8:18 PM, Devonlucky said:

omg its like ivara parts then... Screw this im buying it from market, not gonna do RNG mission. naaaah im outta here.

The Chasis is a guaranteed drop no matter what as long as the room spawns. The caches are probably the hardest one. The ODS is something that almost everyone runs so it's pretty conveniently laid out. 

Edited by (PS4)godlysparta

The chassis drop location is just a joke... I did around 15-20 run to get Neuro and around 10 runs exter for system (got a second in one run with only one cache open lol) but this trash rng room for music puzzle is annoying (already 50+ runs and not a single time see this room) really DE change the drop location for chassis its not really fun at all.

On 24.3.2017 at 11:31 PM, Supplice2 said:

Survival Rotations go A, A, B, C. This means you would have to survive 15 minutes on ODS.

Lua is commonly referred to as the "moon" and will require you to complete The War Within Second Dream to access; afaik the puzzles you encounter are random, but worth farming regardless because of the various Drift mods and a chance at a fully built Forma.

Neuroptics blueprint can be found from Rotation C of Orokin Derelict Survival.  wiki page says rotation C tho

On 3/24/2017 at 6:31 PM, Supplice2 said:

20, because it drops on rotation C, not B.