Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan and Alliance Emblems are TOO Transparent after PC Update: 20.0.0

2ply

Title says it all...

I notice in the patch notes it says:

• Fixed an issue with Clan Emblems being a bit too transparent and bright. There should now be a better balance between darker/brighter clan emblems.

I purposely set my emblems up using the Guide pinned at the top of this section of the forums to off-set the TOO BRIGHT emblem effects that are now a thing of the past, I assume.

With these changes, now the emblems are either washed out, desaturated, or transparent.

Edited by 2ply

5 hours ago, 2ply said:

Title says it all...

I notice in the patch notes it says:

• Fixed an issue with Clan Emblems being a bit too transparent and bright. There should now be a better balance between darker/brighter clan emblems.

I purposely set my emblems up using the Guide pinned at the top of this section of the forums to off-set the TOO BRIGHT emblem effects that are now a thing of the past, I assume.

With these changes, now the emblems are either washed out, desaturated, or transparent.

Yeah i don't know what they tried to do, but it failed. My dark emblem is barely visible now. DE better have their refund scripts handy :)

On 3/24/2017 at 11:24 PM, Sigmas71 said:

Yeah i don't know what they tried to do, but it failed. My dark emblem is barely visible now. DE better have their refund scripts handy :)

My thoughts exactly.