Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari/Multistate Syandana Behavior

Lt.Nagae

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item on Update 19.11 , it is possible to get a similar system to Multiple states Syandanas, like the Sari? the modes could be:

pre 19.4.2:

where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2:

Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide

Since 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

While the actual behavior seems to be the intended one for this item, the bugged behavior ended looking good in a lot of setups, including with Titania noble stance.

Spoiler

wfnXshh.jpg

One of the hotfixes before the 19.4.2 fixed the problem of covering the menu and obscuring view by, the way i view, binding the syandana behavior to the warframe idle animations, easily viewed by combining the titania noble stance and the Sari, when the moment the frame started to float, the wings opened.

If a system like these couldn't be implemented, maybe 2 different itens with one behavior on each, with both added to the arsenal on the moment of purchase, similar to Helminth charger, which the model got changed on Update 20 but was given a choice of having the old model?

Implemented Multistate Syandanna:

Sari Syandanna

Graxx Spitfire Syandanna

Naru Syandanna

Edit 1: Update 20 Helminth charger choice

Edit 2: Now a Bugged cosmetic is kept as feature on Update 20.1.1

Edit 3: Changed to Multistate syandanna

Edited by Lt.Nagae

• 1 month later...

I love how the Sari Syndana looks when combined with the titania noble stance... when it's open!
The closed Sari Syndana looks MUCH less impressive.
I recently attempted to make a Valkyr prime look that included the impressive wings valkyries sometimes have, and it does kind of work.

..In the orbiter and trade relay only,
very pointless in missions, the folded wings just don't complete the look :(

• 1 month later...

Continue your god work dude. I am with you in this and want a toggle or the mechanic you said with idling and bullet-jumping. Got mine refund to "vote with my wallet" but will instantly buy it if the toggle is implemented. Continue to expose this desire!

• 1 month later...

Worth Mentioning, another multistate syandanna was launched, with no information whatsoever it have a open/closed state on it.

With the exception of Sari, all of the items above are shown on open state on market and arsenal, but when on missions, all of them are closed, only opening when bullet jump/ aim gliding.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2017 at 7:50 PM, Shadow3274 said:

Continue your god work dude. I am with you in this and want a toggle or the mechanic you said with idling and bullet-jumping. Got mine refund to "vote with my wallet" but will instantly buy it if the toggle is implemented. Continue to expose this desire!

Unfortunately, they don't seem to do refunds anymore, as I just found out after buying Naru last night.

Edited by Tallgeese
Clarifying.

Can we please have the ability to toggle whether we want the winged syandanas to be open or closed by default? I bought the Naru, and I'm much less impressed with how it actually operates because the preview suggests that it's open all the time... And the Sari syandana looks like it was made perfectly for Titania, except its default state is closed....