Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, 1nhum4ntv said:

Big, low resolution HUD right now. RIP. Took 10 minutes to get back on servers, got a "Network Not Responding", then the HUD was huge. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Update #4?

i totally agree with the hub

1 minute ago, 1nhum4ntv said:

Big, low resolution HUD right now. RIP. Took 10 minutes to get back on servers, got a "Network Not Responding", then the HUD was huge. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Update #4?

I am facing the same of "Network is not responding".

6 minutes ago, TheHoodedHunter said:

So I did the quest but I didn't get the parts, is this supposed to happen or is it a bug? I did get the blueprint tho

You're not suppose to get them.

From now on it's pay for everything or grind your *** out. You get parts in other nodes like it was with Nidus.

2 minutes ago, TheHoodedHunter said:

Weapon? I was talking about the Warframe parts, I never got any weapons from the Octavia's Anthem quest.

Just go to the shop and read Octavia's menu. You can find her parts on Lua and Orokin towers.

3 minutes ago, Atylia said:

I don't get why so many people are getting so salty about the HUD size, it's not even that much of a disturbance

It 100% is, it's blurry as s*** and fills the screen. Just because your standards are lower than the mariana trench doesn't mean all are.

Edited by Zombirate