Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

59 minutes ago, BlueTunicLink said:

Uhh... Guys. Devs. Please read this. The ranking system for clan dojo's. Shouldn't barracks be removed as a room option since the acension is the way to go up in ranks or what? What do we do with the barracks that people have made?

Your clan rank (1, 2, 3, 4, 5...) is not your clan tier (ghost, shadow, storm...)

9 minutes ago, BlueTunicLink said:

So.... Doing the acension will not increase clan tier?

Correct, it will not increase the clan tier. Currently it only give you Endo, it is expected that it will unluck .... something ... in future updates. It has to do with what they have refered as the Kingpin system: 

Edited by theraot

Isn't it a bit strange that Octavia's Anthem only requires The Second Dream as a prerequisite when one of her components requires Kuva to build, in other words players would need The War Within completed too, would they not?

1 minute ago, BlueTunicLink said:

So..... Im stuck on the last part i would think. Lots of jumping. Anyways. I did everthing and it will not move on to the next part. Anyone else stuck at where i'm at?

I had the case where I missed a note, didn't see it, went back, found it, fixed it. I also had the case where it took a while to go to the next part... went back, looked around, didn't miss enything, after a while it moved to the next part.

The main issue is people getting a crash at the end, after the missions is essentially done. People say to try again until it works... I hope there is a fix soon.

2 minutes ago, theraot said:

I had the case where I missed a note, didn't see it, went back, found it, fixed it. I also had the case where it took a while to go to the next part... went back, looked around, didn't miss enything, after a while it moved to the next part.

The main issue is people getting a crash at the end, after the missions is essentially done. People say to try again until it works... I hope there is a fix soon.

I was on the 2nd part of it for 30mins looking to see if i missed one. I didnt miss any.

17 minutes ago, WhiteGemini said:

this new quest is looping wth i did the last part and now i have to do it all again ? 

this is a great quest my my immersion kind went to hell 

im at 60/60 rivens and it rewards one i wounder if thats why its makeing me do everything again?

sigh ill try again ,, i guess -_-

Suggestion please: Add space bar as pause/unbause in mandachord. ITs like that for FL studio so i find myself doing it by default. Also please add a check mark that when we pause, song is reset so it always plays from beginning? (Pls make this toggle tho).

Also let us extend notes since we have a limit of 16? Could just do right click next to a note to extend it, and make it so only 3 notes can overlap at any one time (Rlly need those 7th chords tbh).

Edit: I guess my space wasnt working bc i can do it now.

Edited by Apllejuice

Okay, I know you needed to nerf the Simulor, but did you have to break it entirely? The orbs do not stack, at all. They get sucked to the same location, but they never form a vortex, no matter how many I shoot. They simply gather up at the same spot and...that's it. No stacking animation, no stacking damage, no vortex, nothing. The manual explosions still do damage like they should, but that's the ONLY way to do damage with the weapon. Note, this is with the Sinoid variant, I haven't tried with the regular version, but come on DE, how did this get through your QA? Please fix this ASAP.

Thanks for the fixes.

If you think it´s fine now? I think not!!

28697961mt.jpg28697962nw.jpg

Or it´s normal that Syndicat-Seets are invisible????

Please!!!! Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!

And there gives only two parts on LUA!?! Were is the Neurooptic?!?!?!

Edited by Cool_McCool

Small problem. And by small I mean REALLY FÜCKING BIG since it's actively stopping me from advancing the quest.

I can't click the thing! 

Spoiler

This thing, which I've been told is the thing I need to click to advance and get out of this rhythm nightmare. GO FIX THE THING!