Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Rankii said:

Small problem. And by small I mean REALLY FÜCKING BIG since it's actively stopping me from advancing the quest.

I can't click the thing! 

Hide contents

1280x1024 resolution? As a temporary measure you can adjust your resolution to 1200x800. DE just like to "fix" stuff that works, totally normal.

I love most of the changes, but I guess I'm salty about Panthera and Miter. It's not working with Mag anymore, the projectiles act like explosives and go in the center of her 2 before vanishing. Mixer Mag was my main build, I was the only Panthera player in the universe, and now I'm fcked :clem:

Also you should bring back the Tonkor rocke jump as alt fire, with a crit bonus for X sec after the jump. So people won't lose firepower but will start to play the game (and still play the weapon)

Hotfix required again.. Game-breaking bug during the 2nd part of the quest.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=890735066
I can't click on the box where i have to :( Please fix this soon!

Edit: SOLVED! I set the video resolution to 1276x720 windowed from 1280x1024 borderless and it FIXED the issue!!

Edited by Marcerx1x2

Bug / Issue:

You should stop hardcoding keybindings into different gameplay scenarios. Captura mode uses Q and E for rotation. I don't play on WASD, I play on ESDF. So a smart, adaptive, dynamic choice would be W and R for rotation. I have Warframe Ability #4 set on Q, and I still can rotate left, but I cannot rotate right because E is used in camera mode, whereas Q is not. Therefore, R would not be used in camera mode as it is reload, which is not necessary in camera movement mode.

The same issue plagues the liset movement in the loading screen. It is always fixed to WASD, instead of your actual controls.

Please, adaptive controls. Warframe seems to be generally plagued with a design philosophy that is hardcoding instead of dynamically allocating when it comes to the interface. I would love to have a sit-in with the UI devs to understand why they make these choices deliberately when a different design philosophy would cause less problems for the future, despite taking a little more work initially.

please i got games on floppy disks that have a more acceptable looking UI, good you want to please 4K users but i can't imagine that the people working on the 4k finished , then opened the game in normal resolution and thought .. ye ok this looks good , launch it. Fine if it would look a little bigger (but its huge) but it looks blurry and stuff overlaps eachother specially in star chart. please put it back the way it was and launch it again when its acceptable looking for EVERYONE. feels like ive been shot back to the dark ages.

5 hours ago, Haxa6 said:

1280x1024 resolution? As a temporary measure you can adjust your resolution to 1200x800. DE just like to "fix" stuff that works, totally normal.

Nope, that's just my remarkably shyt monitor's resolution.