Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

Secura lecta still hasn't been properly balanced, hema research cost is still stupidly high, Kavat have not been fixed for pathing issues, Still haven't fixed some the glitchy corpus tile sets not spawning or enemies constantly getting stuck glitch. 

Just back after a few months off. Synoid simulor seems to have been  broken again with recognition of  orb collision/ vortex formation, last 2 missions I played.  The gifts from the lotis mission and the first mandachord mission, will playtest more.

OK. Serious questions to DE. How do i make other player's Octavia shut up when his tunes start getting annoying? Where is the option? How come not a single person in entire development team thought that maybe not everyone wants to listen to other peoples tunes?

Still waiting for the hotfix where they remove one of the buggiest nonsensical frames in the history of WF so everyone will stop spamming chat with songs and the whole of WF folklore isn't crapped on with "dubstep" suddenly rearing it's ugly head in the universe...

Yea.... I'll take some pepper with my salt :)

1 hour ago, OrigamiChik3n said:

OK. Serious questions to DE. How do i make other player's Octavia shut up when his tunes start getting annoying? Where is the option? How come not a single person in entire development team thought that maybe not everyone wants to listen to other peoples tunes?

That goes not only for sound.

Many visual effects mainly abilities and weapon effects are annoying af. I just honestly turned all the audio off and listening to other things while playing. For visual effects however there's no cure, I'd like to make all of those effects black.

Get this thing off my neck. Now. Please.

I am screaming this from the bottom of my heart, but caps are rude and crude and all, so y'know.

In what alternate universe would everyone want to run around with an uncurable neck gross? ^^;;;

If some folks want an infested hound, good for them! I don't. Ever. I kill infested in droves because,

get this, I do not like the infested. So forcing me to run around looking like I'm about to become one

of them is kinda sorta not okay by me!

Look into it, okay? Please? Thanks.

Syndicate Medallions are not visible.

They were visible yesterday up through the 20.0.1 build.

With this morning's build they are invisible.   (Yes they show up on loot indicators -- and if you are standing on top of one the interface selection option shows).  But walking through the game map they cannot be seen.

3 hours ago, Hazukichan said:

Get this thing off my neck. Now. Please.

I am screaming this from the bottom of my heart, but caps are rude and crude and all, so y'know.

In what alternate universe would everyone want to run around with an uncurable neck gross? ^^;;;

If some folks want an infested hound, good for them! I don't. Ever. I kill infested in droves because,

get this, I do not like the infested. So forcing me to run around looking like I'm about to become one

of them is kinda sorta not okay by me!

Look into it, okay? Please? Thanks.

Go to the back of your ship and to the left. There is a room with a chair. Press X on the chair and viola.

22 minutes ago, konkonsoy said:

Go to the back of your ship and to the left. There is a room with a chair. Press X on the chair and viola.

If the guy hates Infested as much as he described, he surely doesn't have Nidus. And if memory serves me right, that particular area only becomes accessible after you build the Ugly.

3 hours ago, OrigamiChik3n said:

If the guy hates Infested as much as he described, he surely doesn't have Nidus. And if memory serves me right, that particular area only becomes accessible after you build the Ugly.

Not so, Nidus i do not own or have any parts too yet the room is accessible to me. It may be quest locked idk

While fixing the HUD would be appreciated, has anyone else noticed a problem with Pavlov on Lua? The one with all the rotating lasers, typically B when I run it, no longer has the exit rift in the hack room. Which leaves you stuck. Once I was able to go back across the rotating lasers and get out, but that hasn't happened anymore. Also on Lua, the Coaction Drift room. When attempting to complete it, The circles would cover up the holes and not let you out AS SOON as you stepped on the circles, as seen in the attached picture! This lead to a friend and I having to abort mission due to being stuck.

ufNJxDs.jpg

madachord and chat tend to conflict with each other rendering the game unplayable when you are sharing octavia beats from chat

dueling in dojo is broken .. and other players are floating like crazy atm

UI is HUGE compared to prior updates... but i bet you already know this and workin on a patch for it... well i wish the best 

Edited by njdevil2k12
incomplete post

18 hours ago, OrigamiChik3n said:

It is option but will turn off all music :( Go in settings - audio - Music but now is turned off all music everywhere. And yes it is to much annoying!

18 hours ago, konkonsoy said:

This is the method I was familiar with, but when I tried it yesterday, the door refused to open. Relogging didn't help, and when I went on in-game region chat to ask... well, let's just say I felt like I'd been accidentally connected to a certain MMO's less-than-ideal community for a minute, instead of our own usually helpful, friendly one. Eventually I asked a mod to confirm what someone had rather condescendingly stated about needing Nidus or a fully matured cyst to enter -or rather, if I could get the thing removed before mature- and was told very curtly, "no".

Oddly, today, I was able to enter the room and remove cysts from about four of my warframes without (to my knowledge) having matured any of them, nor getting Nidus, so it appears the situation has been resolved. All's well that ends well, I suppose, whatever the case was... glad I decided to check one more time, as the situation yesterday was close to a deal-breaker for me, despite how much I like the game otherwise.

Thanks for posting the info, all the same! This is what I mean about a helpful community. :smile:

20 hours ago, -GSB-airfobrat said:

While fixing the HUD would be appreciated, has anyone else noticed a problem with Pavlov on Lua? The one with all the rotating lasers, typically B when I run it, no longer has the exit rift in the hack room. Which leaves you stuck. Once I was able to go back across the rotating lasers and get out, but that hasn't happened anymore. Also on Lua, the Coaction Drift room. When attempting to complete it, The circles would cover up the holes and not let you out AS SOON as you stepped on the circles, as seen in the attached picture! This lead to a friend and I having to abort mission due to being stuck.

ufNJxDs.jpg

This is a real issue as i have had this happen to me twice. Cmon DE....we hate being buried alive :,(