Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

Earlier Hotfix: 

Changes

• Updated the Telos Boltace description to match its new mechanics introduced in Update 20.
  • Removed a misplaced catwalk piece in the Grineer Galleon Defense room.
  • Tweaked the max number of Pox projectiles Limbo can create in Stasis to 20 before Stasis becomes unstable and closes. 

Fixes

• Fixed casting a new Octavia Resonator not attaching to a Mallet if a Resonator is already attached to a Mallet.
  • Fixed projectile weapons displaying incorrect Arsenal stats as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776670-ui-bug-incorrect-stats-for-projectile-weapons/#comment-8522259
  • Fixed Mutalist Quanta projectiles not scaling when stacked.
  • Fixed the Telos Boltace’s mechanics not functioning after using/being revived.
  • Fixed reducing Clan Tier resulting in the Ascension Ceremony breaking. 
  • Fixed non-Clan members not receiving Ascension Ceremony state when receiving Clan info.
  • Fixed a crash when non-Clan members visit Solo Clans.
  • Fixed non-Clan members seeing the required number of participants on the Ascension Altar being the required amount for their own Clan.
  • Fixed Ascension Altar's transition animation not playing for non-Clan members when the Ascension Ceremony is completed.
  • Fixed door Sensors not having their laser detectors. 
  • Fixed unintended added amount of Infested material in The Jordas Verdict phase 1.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a mission that was already in progress.
  • Fixed Chroma’s Effigy pelt displaying a full bodied Chroma.
  • Fixed an amusing but silly looking "slide" that could happen for players if you enter a Dojo dueling room that players are already kneeling in.
  • Fixed both players getting the prompt to start a Dojo Duel session if they kneel at the same time.
  • Fixed numerous localization errors.

Conclave Fixes

• Fixed Octavia’s Mallet not appearing for Clients in Conclave.

Hello. Any chance to get any of the following bugs fixed?

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Index UI: time left indication is hidden if "Overlay map" is chosen or if you just press "M" to switch mimimap position;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

1 minute ago, WolfTitan said:

Wow, rapid hotfixes. I appreciate DE staff working so hard and long today ^^

yep, that's how DE gives it to us, long and hard....

I know I should be ashamed of myself for that joke,,,but I'm not.

Jebaited. Yeah, you interrupted me at very best moment of new quest. On second time. I saw it twice cause game crushing on the final scene when SPOILER chaphalons have a talk SPOILER. I spent 15 minutes twice to just got game crushed twice. Nice work, goddamn, Im so salty right now. Im just gonna go and get some sleep w8 for new contet to be fixed

Edited by TheOlright