Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

Great job DE, you almost satisfied the photographer side of me with this update :) Before I had to use remote visors but now it's much better. Just a couple issues am having with DOF and exposure. I am having to go to main settings to turn off DOF and adaptive exposure at times to frame the picture the way I want to because the exposure doesn't work well with scene lighting and DOF can be increased but not decreased. Also more sceneries will be a lot appreciated. So I hope you guys can fix it. Thanks :)

https://gyazo.com/8ddd25a7b498dfaae39c3a98b1ab6cc3

This is still happening. Someone send help.

HUD is still kinda wonky, some of my buddies have had their subtitles enlarged, others made really small. This is also an issue with icons being really....well...not HD as they were before the update. Any word on fixing this? (And no, this isn't screen resolution or HUD scale or whatever, I tried to mess around with those, making it bigger and smaller, but they didn't fix anything.)

Always appreciate the hard work you guys put into these things, but just thought it's worth mentioning the "Network Not Responding" issue seems to be back, as well as problems with chat. Took about 15 minutes for chat to load today, after closing and restarting the app.

Doesn't seem to be game breaking, but there ya go. And I'm sure other people may have mentioned this before, I just don't have time to read through 11 pages of comments.

Thanks DE!

Few things that I have noticed after update:

1 - forma blueprint went missing (for me at least);

2 - Interface looks like playing game with 800x600 on full hd screen. (simple solution would be adding interface scalling in menu. Simple slider from 50-150% would work greatly and for all resolutions I presume)
3 - My beloved Tonkor is unusable now.  
 3.1 - Granades bounce once from the floor (rly low bounce tho. . .) then stop like glued when they hit the floor again. It does look really unrealistic. (I know it was suposed to be improvement for accuracy but it doesn't work.)
 3.2 - During one Sehura defence I have killed myself 30 times cos it is impossible to avoid all my granades (especially using Mirage clones that also shoot)

3.3 - How about those 7 Forma I have used to max Tonky and oneshoot everything and now it is useless one shooting me? ;/
 3.4 + Shorter granade time actually seems to be good cos when you miss an enemy the granade finishes it off faster.
4 - Hoping for few more fixes in next days.

For the people who suffer from crash during the discussion at the end of the quest, I tried a lot of things (Yeah did the mission like 7 times...).

The last thing I tried worked, when the discussion start just do "Alt+Tab" and do something else for around 2 minutes, then come back in the game and for me at least I was at the screen "Quest complete". I hope this help.

Every patch in the last four years I was wondering if DE has a Qualitiy Control Team at all regarding the patches. It is just plain crap they release everytime and after each patch release there are countless hotfixes coming in. 

Perhaps don't try to rush your patches in the future but test them in house? Oh nvm, I forgot to whom I am talking/writing here. Instead of fixing their stuff, they probably just delete my post, because as always DE can't really handle any form of criticism.

I think they earn to much money right now and are thinking "Whatever, they buy the stuff anyways." - Correct DE?

One other bug that we found is the Collaboration Test for the Coaction Drift mod will lock people in the little side rooms and there is no way to get them out other than for the people outside to go to extraction and time them out.

14 minutes ago, Klydoris said:

Every patch in the last four years I was wondering if DE has a Qualitiy Control Team at all regarding the patches. It is just plain crap they release everytime and after each patch release there are countless hotfixes coming in. 

Perhaps don't try to rush your patches in the future but test them in house? Oh nvm, I forgot to whom I am talking/writing here. Instead of fixing their stuff, they probably just delete my post, because as always DE can't really handle any form of criticism.

I think they earn to much money right now and are thinking "Whatever, they buy the stuff anyways." - Correct DE?

That's basically it. Chat and UI are both screwed up, making the game unplayable. Meanwhile Nier is looking pretty good right now...

What I am grateful is the DEX Alert. Thank you D.E..

Why get the anniversary rewards for free, when you can grind for them?

Please D.E., just gape me, please, I love it, the clan system, the ignis wraith, the new unrewarding mission type (evacuation) and now to grind for the yearly stuff, which used to be a login reward, so new players, they can s-u-c-k it.

Spit in my mouth, take a collective S#&$ on me, I love it I love it.

THX again D.E for showing us that how great you are.